• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Patch 3.3(.1) - Meet your Maker (12 December 2019)

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
patch3_3.png

Hello everyone! We're pleased to announce that Patch 3.3 is available on the live servers now, featuring the return of one of our most requested features - MCSG Maker!

MCSG Maker: Custom, Unranked MCSG games
The MCSG Maker system allows you to create custom unranked MCSG games, letting you play with friends, play clan matches, or more - you have the say over what you use your game for (provided it isn't breaking any rules, of course).
  • Choose who can join your game— open it to the public, or leave it whitelisted and invite only
  • Select any map from our rotation of current maps, or select a map from MCGamer history - it's your choice!
  • Change up the game with mutators! Just a few examples listed below...
    • Want a grace period where combat is disabled? You've got it.
    • Want everyone to be tanks with 30 hearts? You can do that too.
    • What if breaking flowers dropped Tier 2 chest items... or everyone had infinite food... or two people were entered in exclusive combat... or more...
      • The possibilities are endless!

Accessing MCSG Maker
MCSG Maker games can be created either through the "MCSG Maker" menu item in the hub compass, or through the shop (gold bar) on your hub hotbar. Either way will bring you to a menu where you can see your custom game allowances (more on that in a minute) and create your very own custom server!

Allowances.. what?
For the MCSG Maker beta period (not to be confused with the MCGamer Beta; the two are not interconnected), we are instituting an allowance system, where every eligible player can create a set amount of custom games per hour/day. We plan on revamping the quota allocation system in the future, likely moving away from an allowance system. Currently, the following quotas apply:

Normal Players: No custom games can be created.
Legacy Players can create up to 1 custom game per hour, up to a maximum of 2 custom games per day.
Current Premium and Premium+ players can create up to 1 custom game per hour, up to a maximum of 4 custom games per day.

Please note that these quotas are intentionally low for the time being to allow us to test our system without overloading it with custom games; they may be tweaked at a later date. In addition to the above limits, we're also temporarily imposing a restriction on the amount of concurrent custom games per region, to ensure that normal games can continue as planned.

Other Changes in Patch 3.3
  • Fixes some internal issues that could have caused poor performance/undefined game behavior
  • More anticheat tweaks
Changes in Patch 3.3.1
Patch 3.3.1 fixes an issue where legacy players did not have access to MCSG Maker custom games. If you are receiving an error as a legacy player, please ensure the hub you're on is running 3.3.1 (shown in the sidebar next to the server ID).

Known Issues in Patch 3.3.1
  • We are still actively working on anticheat/hit registration, mainly through non-numbered hotfix patches. Every bit of usable information we get from you, the players, helps. Usable information, in this case, means information that includes: region, server ID, time, what exactly you were doing (hitting someone with a sword? Bow? Rodding? Were you walking on slabs, carpet, ... ? Swimming? Sprinting, yes or no? ... You get the point.). Unedited video evidence is especially useful here.
  • Some older maps from MCGamer's history may not appear in the pool of selectable maps in MCSG Maker games. If you don't see a map from our history that you think should be in the MCSG Maker map pool, please submit a bug report.
In Closing...
Please remember to report any bugs you find with /bugreport in-game, or on the forums in the Bug Reports section (click here).

Thanks for playing!

VenomBB

Tribute
Reaction score
View attachment 70448
Hello everyone! We're pleased to announce that Patch 3.3 is available on the live servers now, featuring the return of one of our most requested features - MCSG Maker!

MCSG Maker: Custom, Unranked MCSG games
The MCSG Maker system allows you to create custom unranked MCSG games, letting you play with friends, play clan matches, or more - you have the say over what you use your game for (provided it isn't breaking any rules, of course).
  • Choose who can join your game— open it to the public, or leave it whitelisted and invite only
  • Select any map from our rotation of current maps, or select a map from MCGamer history - it's your choice!
  • Change up the game with mutators! Just a few examples listed below...
    • Want a grace period where combat is disabled? You've got it.
    • Want everyone to be tanks with 30 hearts? You can do that too.
    • What if breaking flowers dropped Tier 2 chest items... or everyone had infinite food... or two people were entered in exclusive combat... or more...
      • The possibilities are endless!

Accessing MCSG Maker
MCSG Maker games can be created either through the "MCSG Maker" menu item in the hub compass, or through the shop (gold bar) on your hub hotbar. Either way will bring you to a menu where you can see your custom game allowances (more on that in a minute) and create your very own custom server!

Allowances.. what?
For the MCSG Maker beta period (not to be confused with the MCGamer Beta; the two are not interconnected), we are instituting an allowance system, where every eligible player can create a set amount of custom games per hour/day. We plan on revamping the quota allocation system in the future, likely moving away from an allowance system. Currently, the following quotas apply:

Normal Players: No custom games can be created.
Legacy Players can create up to 1 custom game per hour, up to a maximum of 2 custom games per day.
Current Premium and Premium+ players can create up to 1 custom game per hour, up to a maximum of 4 custom games per day.

Please note that these quotas are intentionally low for the time being to allow us to test our system without overloading it with custom games; they may be tweaked at a later date. In addition to the above limits, we're also temporarily imposing a restriction on the amount of concurrent custom games per region, to ensure that normal games can continue as planned.

Other Changes in Patch 3.3
  • Fixes some internal issues that could have caused poor performance/undefined game behavior
  • More anticheat tweaks
Changes in Patch 3.3.1
Patch 3.3.1 fixes an issue where legacy players did not have access to MCSG Maker custom games. If you are receiving an error as a legacy player, please ensure the hub you're on is running 3.3.1 (shown in the sidebar next to the server ID).

Known Issues in Patch 3.3.1
  • We are still actively working on anticheat/hit registration, mainly through non-numbered hotfix patches. Every bit of usable information we get from you, the players, helps. Usable information, in this case, means information that includes: region, server ID, time, what exactly you were doing (hitting someone with a sword? Bow? Rodding? Were you walking on slabs, carpet, ... ? Swimming? Sprinting, yes or no? ... You get the point.). Unedited video evidence is especially useful here.
  • Some older maps from MCGamer's history may not appear in the pool of selectable maps in MCSG Maker games. If you don't see a map from our history that you think should be in the MCSG Maker map pool, please submit a bug report.
In Closing...
Please remember to report any bugs you find with /bugreport in-game, or on the forums in the Bug Reports section (click here).

Thanks for playing!
In love with this already. I got a chance to test it out in game, had a blast. Nice work!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Excited to see MCSG Maker return! Sadly I can't try it out for myself since I'm a greeny, but it's an understandable decision. I'm sure I will be able to play it eventually. :thumbsup: (y)

VenomBB

Tribute
Reaction score
Excited to see MCSG Maker return! Sadly I can't try it out for myself since I'm a greeny, but it's an understandable decision. I'm sure I will be able to play it eventually. :thumbsup: (y)
I’m giving away a premium rank if you’d like one. All you gotta do is make my fiancé laugh lol it’s in the forums.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I’m giving away a premium rank if you’d like one. All you gotta do is make my fiancé laugh lol it’s in the forums.
Nah I'm good. I'll check out the contestants though ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci