• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Patch 3.1.2 - 11 November 2019

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Patch 3.1.2 is now available on all stable servers!
This patch introduces several major anti-cheat changes and various tweaks that should improve overall gameplay.
  • Completely broke overhauled anti-cheat.
  • More knockback tweaks.
  • Fixed (some) cases that may have caused lobbies to be a vanilla world in the Survival Games gametype.
  • Fixed players being unable to break (normally breakable) blocks in deathmatch state for the Survival Games gametype.
  • Updated various internal libraries to potentially fix various internal issues relating to our internal API.
  • Updated various internal libraries to potentially fix various internal issues relating to our cross-server communication platform.
Known/Frequently Reported Issues as of 3.1.2
  • We're still investigating an issue that can cause servers to crash under certain conditions.
    • It is likely that this has been resolved with various updates made internally, however, please do let us know if you continue to experience servers crashing.
  • We're investigating an issue that can cause wins to not be properly recorded.
    • Likewise, this should be resolved, let us know if this continues.
  • We're investigating an issue that can cause some punishments to not be enacted immediately under certain conditions.
    • Likewise, this should be resolved, let us know if this continues.
  • We're investigating an issue that can cause the lobby world to be a randomly generated world.
    • We're not as lucky here. We've resolved one case of using a vanilla world, but it seems there was another cause. We are aiming to fully fix this issue in a later patch.
Please remember to use /reportbug in-game if you encounter any issues other than the ones listed above.

Thanks for playing!

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
everyone keeps getting lagged back :[

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Any particular details? Running over anything? Flapping your wings and dying?
just running in general, it's been happening to myself and everyone else
happens a lot off corn as well where i get teleported back to my pedestal

also hits only seem to register like 85% of the time, there's times where my crosshair is on someone (even if they're standing still) and i click and nothing happens, giving them a few moments of invincibility

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
running over half slabs causes you to lag back/stand in place and reset your run

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
i get lagged back all the time especially on slabs and running under trees

also fns seems to be glitched at times like back in 2015

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
  • As others have stated, you get rubber banded/ lagged backwards constantly, which primarily happens on slabs and happens in spectator after you disable flight. (This was present in the experimental well before it was pushed live.)
  • There are instances where hits which should register don't leaving you unable to hit another player.
  • 90% of the time you are unable to get into boats in the water.
  • There is a delay where you cannot do certain things after rapidly checking a chest (opening/ closing quickly.)

Plz revert until fixes for these are found.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
  • As others have stated, you get rubber banded/ lagged backwards constantly, which primarily happens on slabs and happens in spectator after you disable flight. (This was present in the experimental well before it was pushed live.)
  • There are instances where hits which should register don't leaving you unable to hit another player.
  • 90% of the time you are unable to get into boats in the water.
  • There is a delay where you cannot do certain things after rapidly checking a chest (opening/ closing quickly.)

Plz revert until fixes for these are found.
I'm going to be blunt here, I'm not reverting the changes made yesterday because of various issues being found. This is alpha, and honestly, it was hard enough to try to fill more than half of a test server when we broadcasted it out across all regions, posted in Discord, etc.

We will make adjustments to the anticheat today and we will proceed from there.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm going to be blunt here, I'm not reverting the changes made yesterday because of various issues being found. This is alpha, and honestly, it was hard enough to try to fill more than half of a test server when we broadcasted it out across all regions, posted in Discord, etc.

We will make adjustments to the anticheat today and we will proceed from there.
Well then, can you at least give the player base an estimation on how long the servers will be unplayable/ unfun to be on.

It may be alpha but the number one priority should be to at least retain your playerbase through till release. If the servers are not fun to play on for a decent amount of time the players who are currently willing to stick around and keep playing (primarily pvpers/ clan players.) may just move on. With no players there’s no server.

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Well then, can you at least give the player base an estimation on how long the servers will be unplayable/ unfun to be on.

It may be alpha but the number one priority should be to at least retain your playerbase through till release. If the servers are not fun to play on for a decent amount of time the players who are currently willing to stick around and keep playing (primarily pvpers/ clan players.) may just move on. With no players there’s no server.
love him or hate him he do be spittin fax doe

subtato

District 13
Reaction score

ETA is when it's done, as I've said time and time again. We need feedback and this is the only way we're getting it before opening the floodgates.

If we don't do it right from the start when opening the floodgates, there won't be players after the start. So while there's fewer players over time in alpha, there'll be less than that if we do it completely wrong for beta.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci