• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oracle Isle

Would you like to see Oracle Isle on the MCSG servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrus

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of Map: Oracle Isle
--==[+]==--
Lead Builder: Ivoric
--==[+]==--
Co-Lead Builder: Parkss
Co-Lead Builder: PrymeMC
Co-Lead Builder: Proximitist
--==[+]==--
Builder: derpeee
Builder: Cryolax
Builder: Syntros
Builder: PyrusMC
Builder: KrazeeYT
--==[+]==--
Game Type: Survival Games
--==[+]==--
Map Description:
The Oracle Isle is a lost island, shrouded in dark mystery, lying somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Oracle Isle was a magnificent land that included many hidden secrets and beautiful landscape. The discovery of the new found land was global news. People from around the world moved to the Oracle Isle, bringing their modern lifestyle with them, causing signs of an epic culture to dissipate. Soon after, argument over who controlled the Oracle Isle caused war and conflict among nations of the world. Natives are forced to flee or take shelter and signs of destruction are left everywhere. Once a peaceful and home to people of a rich and ancient culture, Oracle Isle now has signs of battle and warfare everywhere. Will you be ready to explore the Oracle Isle?
--==[+]==--
Video/screenshots:

Deathmatch Arena

Cornucopia

Hangar

Arch

Temple

Sea Port/Town

Farm

--==[+]==--
Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: Corn: X: -2 Y: 16 Z: -59 Arena: X: -138 Y: 44 Z: 1720
--==[+]==--
Map radius: 250
--==[+]==--
Tier 1s: 54
Tier 2s: 133

I, Ivoric, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Spectrus

Spectator
Reaction score
This was a fun project, my friends and I just wanted the experience of working on a project like this. :)

Spectrus

Spectator
Reaction score
Can't edit the post to add download link, add more pictures, or even fix some information. It says that it contains 'spam.'

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
You're copying builds straight from Hokuno. This shouldn't ever be tolerated and neither me, VolcoPlays or any of the other builders give permission for such an act. Get this out of the forums, this is ridiculous! Me, Zelcan and Zyloid saw this map in game and verified the copying of the map. After telling them this was not acceptable they then proceeded to ban each of us from their server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci