• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(Old Thread) Team Galaxy! Applications: OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Name?
Jason Martin
Age?
What do you specialize in?
Terraforming / Structural Design
Weaknesses?
Attention Span
Examples of works?
Have you ever worked in managing teams?
Yes, I have also been in:

- Invictus
- Kithex
- Team Elite
- Team Astrod
- Team Atlas

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
Name?Dusan
Age?14
What do you specialize in?Modern type building, and mountain terraforming, and little building
Weaknesses?Redstone :p
Examples of works?I lost all my works cause i have virus in my computer, and i restart my computer but i forgot to save my files (works)
Have you ever worked in managing teams?No, but i want join team and to improve my building skills.

TeamGalaxy

Spectator
Reaction score
Name?Dusan
Age?14
What do you specialize in?Modern type building, and mountain terraforming, and little building
Weaknesses?Redstone :p
Examples of works?I lost all my works cause i have virus in my computer, and i restart my computer but i forgot to save my files (works)
Have you ever worked in managing teams?No, but i want join team and to improve my building skills.
I am thrilled to inform you that you have moved onto the trial stage of our build team, in the next day or so you will receive a PM regarding our team information, ranking, and how to get into our team communication system slack. Have a great day and we can't wait to work with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci