• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OCE Clan Leaderboards Season 1

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
OCE Clan Leaderboards Season 1

This is the community run OCE Clan Leaderboards
This event is a double round robin style tournament with a set roster with 2 additional subs that will lead into an elimination bracket with an additional
losers bracket that will decide who is the best clan in the Oceanic region!

Details

This tournament will be run 6-9 week time frame over the December-January break and matches will be held every Friday night. All matches during the double round robin will be played on a Friday with a best of 5 battle to decide the winner. All battles will be 5v5 with a set declared roster and although not required, it would be recommended to have at least two subs maximum to fill in when needed. During the elimination and loser bracket all matches will be played best of 8.

Rules

1. All MCGamer rules apply
  2. The use of alternate accounts or random players to increase your chances of winning the match by the use of either sharing gear, holding a truce/directly teaming, or targeting opposing clan members is not allowed.
  3. Maps will be chosen by clans on rotation until the match is over. A map that was chosen in the previous game has a cool-down period of two rounds. The Maps are chosen from a pool that can be seen below.
  4. No use of OP items (E.G, Power 4 bow from fishing, iron axe on Valleyside etc) however using fishing to get levels to enchant items is allowed.
  5. A referee has to be in call at all times.
  6. 60 second grace period
  7. If you do not have 5 players available you'll either have the choice to forfeit or play with a disadvantage
  8. Teams are allowed to have sister or academy teams in the tournament with permission from the organisers of the tournament
There is a tier of three offences that one can go through

First Offence: The round does not count
Second Offence: The round will be a disqualified
Third Offence: The Match will be disqualified

If all of these offences are broken and rules are still continuously being broken by the same clan we reserve the right to remove the entire clan from the competition and be blacklisted for future competitions. All decisions made by the organisers are final and have higher say over what anyone (including staff members) say.

Map Pool
Valleyside University
Survival Games 4
Par 72
SG Highway
Springfield SG
Turbulence
Zone 85 Revamped
Holiday Resort
SG Adrenaline
Alaskan Village
Holiday Resort v2

I am down to add any other maps to the map pool as they get released or by suggestion and support from multiple clans.

CLANS

Philosophy
Voltage
Exile
Phone
Tranquility

Trinity

Referee Application

We will need referee's to help with listening in with comms and watching for foul play, anyone is eligible and can apply by following this format below and posting it on this thread here.

Format

Name:
Why you want to be a referee:

Clan Application

If any clan wants to join the current pool of clans into the tournament you have until next Thursday (12/12) 9:00pm to sign up for the tournament. Just use the format below and reply to this thread with it.

Name of Clan:
Roster:
Discord of leader:
Why you want to join:

Standings

Good luck to every clan that's involved and may the odds be in your favour BAAANNED!

Last edited:

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Btw with MCSG Maker supposedly coming out in a few weeks and will have every map ever played, the map pool should probably be set to the previous Leaderboards map pool.

I don't recommend doing this on public servers.

Name: Tom
Discord: you have me
Why you want to be a referee: Was ref during old leaderboards and enjoy watching minemen run at each other.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: jrod
Discord: u have me
Why you want to be a referee: Because I' used to ref for the old leaderboards and other clan tourneys back in the day.

No Grace period :D:D:D

Last edited:

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Yoo can I be referee?? = D

Name:Tom!
Discord:Tom !!#6777
Why you want to be a referee: Yeah :)

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Name: Jordy
Discord: ya got me
Why you want to be a referee: ref’d in the old leaderboards and enjoyed it a lot, plus have a lot of clan experience :)

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Clan App!
Name of Clan: Philosophy
Roster: Main: Jordyy, Sixey, Tsutt, Crazybros_716, TeeArrr. Subs: Spoekt, Hawkerrr
Discord of leader: You got us both.
Why you want to join: Cos fight!

RackemWille

Quantum
Reaction score
Name of Clan: Tranquility
Roster: jakman , fitzy , de5t1ny , rackem , TBD
Discord of leader: 0SCAR#7295
Why you want to join: Although we as Tranquility have a dark past, we have all matured over the years and are looking for a fresh start.
We want to rise to the top of the Oceanic Clan Leaderboard and become the best clan in the region!

Asx

Survivor
Reaction score
Roster: jakman , fitzy , de5t1ny , rackem
Why you want to join: Although we as Tranquility have a dark past, we have all matured over the years and are looking for a fresh start.
We want to rise to the top of the Oceanic Clan Leaderboard and become the best clan in the region!
Vouch. Coming from a Philosophy member who were under constant abuse from Tranquility in 2015, I can fully say they have matured as a group and are not like how they used to be. They are respected players and should be allowed to play!

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Roster: jakman , fitzy , de5t1ny , rackem , TBD
big vouch i would let jak fornicate my wife

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci