• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New items in chest

Do you agree

• Total voters

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i
yep they dO.
cos old is real hard like irno Nd stuff.

NO.
Gold does the same amount as leather (sword wise)
Trust me..
Or just check 'ye olde Wiki.
i checked it.

wood= 2 hearts
gold= 2 hearts
stone= 2 1/2 hearts
iron= 3 hearts
diomand= 3 1/2 hearts

and gold is half the duribility of wood.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't vote in the poll simply because leathar boots don't exist in Minecraft.

I wouldn't mind seeing dye as an item, preferably bonemeal to make leather (All hail the grammar nazi) armour look more like iron armour. There should be leather armour with low enchantments as well, or wooden swords and stone swords with low enchantments. Snowballs could be a fun addition too. Something which I think has the potential to work is buckets of water and lava (water to slow down the person chasing you, whilst lava as an offensive threat).
Ummm... There is a way to get white dye in the game. Bone = 3 bonemeal.

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
How about adding enchanted books? (Adding an anvil in the centre of the cornucopia, or somewhere in a "hotspot" would have to be used as well)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
How about adding enchanted books? (Adding an anvil in the centre of the cornucopia, or somewhere in a "hotspot" would have to be used as well)
You don't need an anvil to enchant books, you need a book and quill, it's made with a feather, which you can obtain by chicken, and an ink sac, which you can obtain by squid. But obtaining a book would be an issue since you can't obtain sugar cane to create a book. There's always the possibility of adding dispensers in a new map that produce them though.

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
You don't need an anvil to enchant books, you need a book and quill, it's made with a feather, which you can obtain by chicken, and an ink sac, which you can obtain by squid. But obtaining a book would be an issue since you can't obtain sugar cane to create a book. There's always the possibility of adding dispensers in a new map that produce them though.
No silly, I mean that the books are already enchanted with say, Thorns II, and you need the enchanted book along with an item such as a chestplate, place both items on the anvil, and now the chestplate gets a Thorns II enchantment.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No silly, I mean that the books are already enchanted with say, Thorns II, and you need the enchanted book along with an item such as a chestplate, place both items on the anvil, and now the chestplate gets a Thorns II enchantment.
but i can already get thorns XI without anything but my fist.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Leather boots are not needed because they give the same amount of armour points as gold/chain boots. So yeah. I wouldn't mind potatoes and carrots implemented, but maybe not golden carrots seeing as the golden apples are already in. Melon I'm not sure, because they would be quite useless as raw fish once you have collected better foods. And I don't really have an opinion on night vision potions, because usually you can light up your own computer in the settings and see perfectly fine.

Gold and chain spawn in tier 2 chests WE NEED LEATHER BOOTS IN TIER 1 chests silly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci