• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neptunis

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
This map looks really nice, but I think there's too much water people could jump in xD
If this map gets added I'd definetely vote for it!
Thanks for the kind words. Also, what do you think of maps like Breeze Island, Holiday Resort, Fortress Pyke, and Sg1? They've all got a lot of water.

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont like them, exept for Holiday Resort, but that is because almost no one jumps into the water and stays there the whole game. People on maps like Breeze Island do do that.

FourthState

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys should check out those skeletons photobombing your trailer!

Map could do with some finer details but looks good so far - keep up the good work, hope to see it added.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
You guys should check out those skeletons photobombing your trailer!

Map could do with some finer details but looks good so far - keep up the good work, hope to see it added.
Man that trailer is old, I just realized that. I'll work on a new one as stuff progresses

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright. I recently unearthed this lovely project and thought I'd continue where we last left off. It just has so much potential in my eyes, I couldn't just let it be.
However, since I'm not completely done school yet, the progress will probably be quite minimal until I finish. However, I still wanted to announce this project isn't completely dead. I'm trying to get into contact with lakerfuffle but he doesn't seem to be answering :(

I started by modifying the cornucopia a bit, replacing the glowstone with sea lanterns, adding banners and some other visual improvements. You can compare it to the original in the first post. Opinions?

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Until mamiamato messaged me a few days ago, I hadn't thought about this map in quite a while. I've been bumming around the forums a bit today, though, and MCSG still intrigues me. Whatever may come of Neptunis, I give full permission for mamiamato to change it and post updates here. If a new thread is made for the map, that's also totally cool. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci