• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nations Tournament

GANGOWNER

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: pakibro2004 (sick name)
Nation: Sweden
Your skype name: cloxieprivate
Do you want to be the Leader of your Nation?: no
If yes, why?: -

ThatRastaGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
So, here's another Nations Tournament :)

This tournament was originally created by AW1996.

If your nation needs to use a teamspeak you can use this:
Not yet available.

Staff

Owner
Sorcrex
Zaquez

Admins
RONNIEBONDAGE
jonnysurvives
Brighter
Hunger
Sliabh

Referee / Recorders
Nix - Recorder
Qyxo - Recorder
Omar - Recorder
egejp - Referee
leogod - Referee
Froztey - Referee
MosigCow - Referee

Apply for the tournament if you wish to participate as a member of your Nation.
Please bare in mind that if you are not from England, Italy, Germany, Holland, Portgual, Turkey and Sweden, you will be assigned to the Rest of The World Team.

Player Application

IGN:
Nation:
Your skype name:
Do you want to be the Leader of your Nation?:
If yes, why?:

Referee/Recorder Application

IGN:
Your skype name:

Why do you wish to be staff:
Past experiences:

Names in bold are the Leaders of each Nation.
Leaders will choose the lineups, and the players in their Nation.
Staff will choose the Leaders out of the players accepted based on skill, leadership qualities and experience.

Group 1

1. UK/IE - RONNIEBONDAGE, Sorcrex, Hunger, Nigi, Brighter, Sliabh, Profyle, Chazzaa, Tahsin, strafeist, CHOC_ICE, Ganden

2. Turkey - PuffyBears, egejp, Fearlesscome, MrBloodMary, Naipes, Chess_Boy99, CoptsloSpork, Ragens5, ManiacNitro, Hewaltasy, BlondeCow, GrandMasterYoda, mr_texas12

3. Sweden - Ledger, Skilf, MosigCow, SirFilip, qlem, Thizey, Zaquez, zinke, Randyz, Melvin

4. Portugal - Froztey, bzng, Piickaachu, CleanupComing, rdgo, atchiiim, skilful, zykard, rqflex, nexuen

Group 2

5. Norway - iTrickkz, Brynemannen, Zelika , Sarcasm, Obo, SenchSlash, iProGames, Znc, _DaviBoy_, William_FTW

6. Italy - Leogod, NicoPr0, Pulga, Turboo, Fierinopvp, InsurgentBesa, Sc0t, Flashimize, Vincoso, GoldenWave98, NicksharpX, Ngii, Viirtus, KillerPock, Prone, Darkss

7. Rest of the world - Tylu, NixGamez, dengel00, Elias, Jesse, Jaunny, Kash, Kruger, Omar, Reborn_, TheStealthyGamer, fcho, Pheza, GANGMEMBERELIAS, Beaver

8. Spain - Roquazzz, xasen, Ahtens, AlmightyAFA, _Infez, zMalia, InspirePing, ReevCarry, Roquazzz, Raptoor, Alvariikoutx, Cnagashi, OffCarry, Raxh, Jonhytable, Guilleer, OffScreenn, Albelo

Link to bracket, most results will be posted there.
http://challonge.com/NationsTournament
There will be 2 groups of 4 Nations. Each Nation will fight one another and the top 2 Nations from both groups will proceed on to the finals.

Group 1
UK VS Turkey - 5-3 Win for UK
Portugal VS Sweden

UK VS ?

Group 2

Italy VS Spain - 5-1 Win for Italy
Norway VS RotW

Italy VS ?

Finals

? VS ?

1. Battles will only be 8v8 more. 8v8 default
2. There will always be a 2 minutes grace period at the start of the games. You are not allowed to lock people inside of for example White House in Valleyside before grace ended. Same goes for every other place you can lock people in.
3. Crashing ingame counts as a death. (Client side)
4. Take turns choosing maps.
5. OP Items are not allowed. Items that are possible to get in normal chests are allowed. (OP items from fishing is not allowed)
6. Only play the following maps: Valleyside University - Survival Games 4 - Turbulence - Alaskan Village -
Par 72 - Teweran Survival Games 2 - SG Adrenaline
7. All McGamer Rules apply

Offences
First Offence; Redo of the round.
Second Offence; DQ of the round.
Third Offence; Forfeit of the battle.

The only exceptions are: Rule 7, this will result in third offence; forfeit of the bat
tle.

If your Nation isn't on time with the correct number of players, they will be forced to continue with the players they have available.

All decisions made by Clan Wars Staff are final and must be respected by all natio
ns.

pce ~apply
IGN: ThatRastaGuy
Nation: United Kingdom
Your skype name: ARastaCombo
Do you want to be the Leader of your Nation?: No

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Why am I not on the thread for Portugal? Im already in a skype chat with them and everything I only need to get added to the thread

mylilfony10

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: mylilfony
Nation: Italy
Your skype name: live:ziire_1
If yes, why?:

Sorcrex

Survivor
Reaction score
If everyone's up for it, I will be hosting another 16 Team Nation Tournament after the Summer. Let me know if you'd enjoy that

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
If everyone's up for it, I will be hosting another 16 Team Nation Tournament after the Summer. Let me know if you'd enjoy that
Maybe you should let someone more known than you host the next one

Jolle_GamerPvP

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: mydab (before i was named Drownz)
Nation: Sweden
Your skype name: Jolle0205

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads