• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Thought on the Chest Update

Do you like the chest update?

• Total voters

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I am going to be quick so I can get back to Minecraft but I HATE THIS UPDATE.It ruins chest routes,makes it impossible to find good armor,puts items that aren't needed,and is just all around terrible.I have a poll to get opinions on the update and put down in the comments why you like or hate it.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
It is currently in beta and is destined to become better.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I LOVE IT! It is amazing, it finally has the MCSGv1 items! Seriously, it is stating the obvious that you never played MCSGv1. I like it when sometimes I have no food, it is actually hard to get stuff! A noob could wander around a map and still end up getting pretty decently geared, whereas now they will have half leather and a wood axe or so. MCSG is actually fun now, I can't stand how bad the v2 chests are. This update puts the 'Survival' back into 'Survival Games'. With the MCSGv2 chests this might as well be called the PvP games. Most people like MCSGv2 chests because it is easy to get gear, which I think takes the fun out of this.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I LOVE IT! It is amazing, it finally has the MCSGv1 items! Seriously, it is stating the obvious that you never played MCSGv1. I like it when sometimes I have no food, it is actually hard to get stuff! A noob could wander around a map and still end up getting pretty decently geared, whereas now they will have half leather and a wood axe or so. MCSG is actually fun now, I can't stand how bad the v2 chests are. This update puts the 'Survival' back into 'Survival Games'. With the MCSGv2 chests this might as well be called the PvP games. Most people like MCSGv2 chests because it is easy to get gear, which I think takes the fun out of this.
I disagree :3 and also I played mcsg v1

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I guess some players from MCSGv1 prefer the MCSGv2 chests, my only thought on why would be because they sucked in MCSGv1 and it was easier to win in MCSGv2 because of the new chests, which I agree. However, I think it is too easy to win. I like It being challenging, as now it is not so PvP based, it is equally PvP and scavenging for items.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci