• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My first experience on MCSG Maker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Hi everyone, as you may now we have a new official gamemode on our server which is called ''MCSG Maker''
When i woke up this morning, i saw that they have added it onto the servers, i tested 2 games with my buddy Banterologist_ and what i can say is... it is AMAZING!

For now i can say that this new gamemode is my best christmas present! c:
The first thing i did when i joined my custom lobby, i changed the map to my Favorite Map
''Survival Games 4'' and then we thought that changing all chest to tier 2's would be really awesome!
Also we changed the hearts to 30! c:
This new update is amazing for clans and for some other people that just want to play with their friends!
Also after changing some things on your custom lobby you feel like you created your own minigame!
I had a great experience!

And for the end i will just give an answer to the most asked qustion.

Do MCSG Maker games count towards my stats?
No. The game is still recorded in your history, but your stats (i.e. wins/losses/kills/chests) are not affected.

And here is the update thread:
That was my first experience on our new gamemode ''MCSG Maker''
Thanks for reading! :)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Nice! My clan is probably gonna do a 20-players to4 using only tier 2s, it will be awesome.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
My mates and I did the non-skillful version of the full diamond challenge, all chests tier two's on Survival Games 1, Survival Games 4 and Alaskan Village, twas great fun.

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
My mates and I did the non-skillful version of the full diamond challenge, all chests tier two's on Survival Games 1, Survival Games 4 and Alaskan Village, twas great fun.
Hey that was with me!!

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Glad you enjoy this gamemode! It is truly a fine event.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro post.

Please avoid necro-posting in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci