• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most memorable expericene in MCSG?

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is your most memorable game in MCSG
Why?
What happened?
Any heart pumping moments?
What map was it?

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I would say my 100th win, but that was pretty boring because it was super easy.
My first win. This was back when SG3 was overplayed, yes SG3. I was on top of the mountain with a bow a few arrows and a stone sword Full leather. The op person came to kill me (Full iron, diamond sword) I jumped on them, got some hits, fishing poled them down, and when they ran away (Really far away) I sniped them a few times.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe my fallen empire win, where I used 20 flint and steels to beat a team of 3 with full iron in DM along with the others.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
When I got ts and it was my first time in a big channel of people. Lots of fun. I kind of changed the way I played from just doing it quiet by myself and isolated, to always playing while talking with others.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I got ts and it was my first time in a big channel of people. Lots of fun. I kind of changed the way I played from just doing it quiet by myself and isolated, to always playing while talking with others.
I always talk now not as much it's nice for a break, try it sometime

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It was breeze island. I started getting my route, but after I was done I got no weapon. So I swam around the map, and all the while people were chasing me. So I had been swimming for a long time weaponless even after people stopped chasing me because I didn't want to get caught in a fight with my pretty good armour that I had gotten from my route and corn, but nevertheless still weaponless. I also had the materials to craft an iron sword. I eventually managed to get back to a place where I was safe and there was a crafting table to make my sword, and as I was making my sword the deathmatch counter was already counting down. So after making my sword, I put on my armour on which got me to 3 armour points.
In deathmatch it was just me and tpemrickjr because the third person for deathmatch was already dead I guess. He had full iron armour, diamond boots and diamond sword (8 armour points) while I had my iron pants and gold boots (3 armour points). I asked him for a fair fight because I knew of his youtube and he was a bit of a forumer. He dropped a chain chestplate for me, which I slowly picked up and stepped back after getting it because I didn't trust him (like any logical person in SG). He attacked me while I was putting it on, and I took 2 hits. While trying to put on the armour he gave me, I realized that I hadn't put my original chain chestplate on. So anyways, I put the chestplate on and was then at 5.5 armour points against his 8 and better weapon. I had taken 2 hits and started running like any smart person against someone you know isn't a bad PvPer. I regenned up to 8 or 9 hearts from those 2 hits he got on me, and turned around and started hitting him too. I managed to get a few hits off while he got 1 hit on me and I ran a bit more. I turned around to end the fight and I think I sunk an arrow or 2 into him, and then I continued in a Sword VS Sword fight. I ended up killing him with 5 hearts to spare when I had 2.5 armour points less than him and also a worse sword, while he had the advantage of surprise on his side too. GG :)

RaddishDew

Survivor
Reaction score
Why? - People die, I die
What happened? - I died early and people laughed.
Any heart pumping moments? - Yes, the few moments in which I lived were thrilling.
What map was it? - I don't know, I'm dead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci