• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More rod spam, and less bow spam.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
If this happens there would be no chance I could win...

I can see where you are coming from but using the bow can be very difficult and technical. Many people that complain about bow spamming are people that have horrible and predictable movement paterns. If you constantly move from right to left then you are just asking to get bow'd to death.

The bow has counter play because if an enemy is chasing you if they dodge your first arrow you are put in a very bad situation. If you are unable to predict where the players are going to move to, which can be incredibly difficult, then you can barely use the bow. The bow is a weapon that requires a certain amount of skill and when you learn it properly it can be devastating. But rarely is anyone able to use the bow with enough finesse to absolutely annihilate everyone from the game.

I can feel your pain and know how annoying it can be to get bow spammed to death, but the weapon itself isn't actually op when comparing it to the rod (in which when mastered can give you an incredibly unfair starting combo which guarantees you to win that fight) or the fns (an item that slows you down, blurs half your screen and takes a third of your health off). The weapon requires a level of skill which is a lot harder to obtain than fns or rod. ( Seriously if mcsg becomes a rod spamming server then I'm going to cry).

Last edited:
Reaction score
If this happens there would be no chance I could win...

I can see where you are coming from but using the bow can be very difficult and technical. Many people that complain about bow spamming are people that have a horrible and predictable movements. If you constantly move from right to left then you are just asking to get bow'd to death.

The bow has counter play because if an enemy is chasing you if they dodge your first arrow you are put in a very bad situation. If you are unable to predict where the players are going to move to, which can be incredibly difficult, then you can barely use the bow. The bow is a weapon that requires a certain amount of skill and when you learn it properly it can be devastating. But rarely is anyone able to use the how with enough finesse to absolutely annihilate everyone from the game.

I can feel your pain and know how annoying it can be to get now spammed to death, but the weapon itself isn't actually op when comparing it to the rod (in which when mastered can give you an incredibly unfair starting combo which guarantees you to win that fight) or the fns (an item that slows you down, blurs half your screen and takes a third of your health off). The weapon requires a level of skill which is a lot harder to obtain than fns or rod. ( Seriously if mcsg becomes a rod spamming server then I'm going to cry).
Couldn't have said it better.

TheUnityUS

Tribute
Reaction score
I completely agree i have had 6 stacks of arrows in on sg game before lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci