• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More rod spam, and less bow spam.

suspects_

Survivor
Reaction score
[I am creating this thread based on my own opinion and experiences.]

I believe MCSG should limit the amount arrows found in chests to a much rarer and smaller amount. Myself and other players, are also finding this to become a huge problem. For example, Inertia. Go into death match, no sword PvP, only bow battles (obviously because it has a huge amount of chests, but you can see my point I'm trying to get at). My point being, MCSG has become way to much of a 'bow game'. As most of you might know, there is no AU Hive, and we will probably will never have one. The reason I am bringing Hive into this, is because its a great example of the PvP system that I believe MCSG once had, but doesn't have any more. What I am talking about is, the players on Hive, don't bow spam (as they have no arrows to do so[Well obviously they have some, but you get what I mean]). Hive players rod spam. The main reason I am bringing up rod spam, is that it is the new way of PvP. Players need to learn how to use the rod to compete with each other. Don't you just hate when you are grinding your stats, then you get into death match and get bow spamed to death because your opponent wont touch you with their sword? Well, I do believe this issue can be resolved if MCSG agree, and hear what the players think, because I know there are allot of people out there that will for sure that agree with me. My aim of this thread is to start showing MCSG that there should be much less arrows found in chests. (I believe there should be 1 arrow, instead of 5. And when finding flint and feathers, there should also be only 1 piece.) Tell me what you guys think. Thanks.

(Just for people wondering, I only brought Hive up because there are much less arrows than MCSG. I am not trying to pressure MCSG to change to be like Hive [Not that MCSG would but, you get what I mean]).

Reaction score
Nanananana you can get around it.. If you want to avoid bow battles in Ineria, you can camp mid (the inside of it where the glass is) and wait for lightning to get the player closer.

Reaction score
arrow spam cause if your bowspam its like dropping bows

edit: before you go tier2 hunting and complaining about no arrows look in some tier1s that have flint sticks and feathers and arrows

Reaction score
MCGamer used to have minimal arrows in chests, but that's a long time ago now.

Bow is part of the game now, embrace it. If you're bad at it, improve. I'm trash at the bow and I can understand the frustration, but there is ways to avoid it.

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree they should limit arrows to like 2-3. In desthmatch someone always has 30 + arrows and won't sword as it gets annoying. Basically if you have no arrows in deathmatch you might as well /hub

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Not a bad idea in all honesty. Nothing gets on my nerves more that bow spam. Except for my sisters perhaps...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci