• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moi Opinion on Chest Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Currently, in my opinion, I love the new chest update. Not only does it still have the PvP factor still within it, but the game in itself is so much more challenging.
Many people would disagree with this statement, saying the new chest update is the beginning of the end of MCSG, and this is the first subject I'm going to touch upon.
So far, many people are saying "Oh, because of this Chest Update I can never get my OP chest route and get full iron, MCSG is going to die because of this update. R.I.P MCSG"
I disagree with this statement completely, and here is a list of objections against this idea:
  • Firstly, if no one could remember, back in Beta and V1 when chests like these existed, servers would fill up almost entirely every game. It was extremely hard to get into a game as a non-donor, and the main reason for why this happened is because people enjoyed the game they were playing, and didn't just play for winning, but to have fun, and currently, MCSG is no longer a fun game for myself and other people.
  • Secondly, when V2 was brought in, do you think all of the players from then stayed in MCSG to play V2? Nope. Many great and amazing players left because of this update, yes, players will leave because of this update, but that's because not everyone can enjoy an update that completely changes the gameplay.
  • Thirdly- when people leave because of this update, more people will (re)join the server knowing that this server is not like any other fast-paced SG server like EVERY OTHER SG SERVER, and older players will rejoin because they finally feel like this game is challenging yet again.
  • Lastly, what I would like to state is that MC is becoming too much of a PvP game, with more and more players only doing PvP gamemodes every day, and if I am honest with you, I really don't want MCSG to stay as a generic PvP server :(
And that is my opinion on why MCSG will still live on with the chest update.
TL;DR: New and old players will still enjoy this server.
MCSG is becoming too much of a generic PvP server

VampRyan1

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree, MCSG is much more fun and challenging with the chest update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci