• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Machinima crew!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello all you MCSG players! I've decided to put together a Machinima crew because I felt that when I don't have anything to do, I could be doing machinimas. So here's the gist- I'm recruiting a crew to record these videos. I'll need the following-
6-10 actors- No more spots open.
Someone to record (Spot open)
Server host (Spot open)

Requirements-
Actors- Must follow directions quickly and accurately. Must also be talented in improvising / acting in general.

Server host- Very reliable host that stays up, you do not need plugins (Though a plugin that allows you to shoot lightning is forever useful) And if you can, please be able to switch maps so we don't have to rebuild everything. MutliWorld would be useful.

Someone to record- You must have a Youtube channel with good quality videos, no sound needed (Unless vocal machinima is made) and NO WATERMARK is allowed. Must use default or faithful texture pack so people can tell what is what.

I will be directing these episodes and will be releasing them upon finishing. Due to the lack of being able to record, it would be great if someone sent me the video file so I can upload. Credits are given in each episode. You will be listed as "video helpers". Server host and recorder are mentioned every time, and people who acted in the video are listed aswell. I will list our finished episodes in the thread as we finish.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And my Skype is awesomnessface1, and ill make a group chat tomorrow. We still need a server host, spread the word!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci