• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 - First Thread

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What are y'all opinions of mctf2? I find it fun but it is too easy to kill someone/die.

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
I love it, I can't wait for it to get out of testing and (hopefully) be released to AU sometime in the future.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's very fun. I'm looking forward to autobalancing and leaderboards being introduced and hopefully some sort of spawnkilling countermeasure to be added. Out of courtesy for now I have decided that I won't directly spawn kill people in the first room out of the spawn (although I'll still lock down the entrances :3)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
It's very fun. I'm looking forward to autobalancing and leaderboards being introduced and hopefully some sort of spawnkilling countermeasure to be added. Out of courtesy for now I have decided that I won't directly spawn kill people in the first room out of the spawn (although I'll still lock down the entrances :3)
When CTF is released it will help with that, because people will have better things to do. Steal the intel, defend the intel, etc.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
It's cool and all, but where are the 11 maps and different gamemodes? Not to mention the health packs...

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
It's cool and all, but where are the 11 maps and different gamemodes? Not to mention the health packs...
Ehh, don't forget it's still in early alpha testing. But as Rusty mention on the announcement he made, some features are going to be added in the future.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
the maps will be added when i have the server to do it on in a few days ATM it is being tested and refined

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I had early access to it, such a hipster. But I love TF2, it's so fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci