• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG

Reaction score
MCSG isnt really dying per say, it's more sick I guess. Many of the reasons for this are the fact that, we don't have active higher staff sorry to say. The 2 admins aren't all that active from what I can tell. Chad hasn't been logged on to the forums since July which is quite a big problem considering he is the owner. We have one dev who hasnt been on the forums since May of this year. No one seems to have made an attempt to find a new dev to help with any issues whatsoever and if anyone makes some criticism towards the server whether it be constructive or not it gets blown aside and hit with a mute 90% of the time. Another thing is the way staff are appointed, they don't seem to do a lot of checking when it comes to accepting people as staff. They only look at punishments here and things they've done here. Well a decent portion of the staff are banned from other servers for hacking or death threats (wouldn't want either being staff tbh) and at least one staff member has been banned for hacking within the past year unbanned and accepted for mod? I dont want to be that guy but most likely it was due to the subscriber base considering he has 10k+ subs. There are several leaderboards players who have been hacking ever since the reset and remain on the network and the fact that an admin believes you can only detect a ghost client from that players pov shows that there needs to be new staff because that is false in every way and i can prove it. If i were to go on to MCSG and use vape with 4 blocks of reach, 90% of people are going to notice i'm hacking including staff. Vape is a ghost client however it is visible outside of the persons pov so the statement is false in that sense. This all ties together being a problem with not just one staff member having an issue, but the higher staff members either being inactive or not being fully educated on certain things. No hate but i'd say most of the staff needs to re-apply including the admins due to lack of knowledge and from that lack of knowledge false training on lower level staff members. For all staff members there should be a background check of sorts to see if they have multiple punishments on other servers. If they do they shouldnt really be accepted due to the way they act other places. The inactive staff need to be revoked of their staff privileges entirely due to inactivity. Staff shouldnt silence people for criticizing the server because some of them are actually trying to help and saying "Please drop the topic" doesnt make them want to be so helpful anymore. I hope someone reads this and takes this into consideration if not then waste of time i guess. If you read through this whole thing you're cool (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
- hup234hup | Robert

Reactions: Mia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci