• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG needs a drastic change - Some ideas to get it 1 step ahead of hive

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
For those people saying MCSG would pe perfect if they fixed the bugs and the lag, it won't.
They will still be as boring.
It will be more fun because it will be playable... Are you implying that you switched to the hive?

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
Some of the "disasters" will cause a LOT og lag...

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
I find it impossible to read the OP's post due to the fact it was mostly written in yellow and I got a completely headache from attempting to read it.

So, completely ignoring that and commenting on the title of the thread, what the heck is the Hive?! D: I keep hearing about it. I acknowledge the fact that it's a 'rival server' but seriously...what exactly is it? What makes it better than MSG? Why is it the best of the best? I really do not understand. Can someone care to inform me? <3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I find it impossible to read the OP's post due to the fact it was mostly written in yellow and I got a completely headache from attempting to read it.

So, completely ignoring that and commenting on the title of the thread, what the heck is the Hive?! D: I keep hearing about it. I acknowledge the fact that it's a 'rival server' but seriously...what exactly is it? What makes it better than MSG? Why is it the best of the best? I really do not understand. Can someone care to inform me? <3
The hive is a new server made by Vareide and Jolly Ol Brits which has the Herobrine, Trouble in Mineville and Survival Games on it. It's not necessarily better than MCSG, that's an opinion. You can go check out their forum, but I'm not posting any links here.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
We are ahead of the hive. We over 100,000 more forum members than them. If you type "survival games" into google, MCSG is the first result. If you type "the hive" into google, it's not even on the first page.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
im not sure what you wrote i refuse to read such poor color combinations...
Highlighter yellow on white?Killin my eyes man.

L

Lululioness

Love the idea. I am currently working on a project with static_nightmare (Creator Of Breeze). I am making BREEZEII. I asked him about the idea of an earthquake in the map.
I love the ideas but in SG2, Just not TOO many wolves please!!
Wait wut? He's helping you!!?? HE ISN'T HELPING US AND WE STARTED FIRST!!
Or maybe you're lying... anyways, I don't mind :) GL with the map.

ON TOPIC: That would be amazing and that means everyone's kinda equal and even if you got corn refill you could still get killed by mutts and stuff (think, careers!).

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im not sure what you wrote i refuse to read such poor color combinations...
Highlighter yellow on white?Killin my eyes man.
I wrote it on the black and green theme. Just highlight the writing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci