• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide MCGamer Frequently Asked Questions [English], [Español], [Türkçe]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score

MCGamer FAQs
Made for the players and staff of the MCGamer community
General:

1. What are the rules of the community?
Answer: A full listing of the community and in-server rules are available at the following link: http://mcgamer.info

2. What do the different colors mean?
Answer: Name colors are used to distinguish between player rankings on our servers. A list of the colors and their associated rank is as follows:

Green means Normal player
Gold means Gold Sponsor
Teal means Diamond Sponsor
Light Teal means Platinum Sponsor
Light Green means Quantum Sponsor
Purple means VIP
Red means Moderator
Dark Red means Senior Moderator
Bold Dark Red means Administrator
Rainbow means Developer

3. How do I report a player for breaking the rules?
Answer: Go here: http://report.mcgamer.info and follow the template here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/link-forums/report-abuse-template.65/.
Note: You need evidence to submit an abuse report, either in pictures or video recording.

4. Where are the rules?
Answer: The rules can be found here: http://mcgamer.info

5. I’ve been banned and I think it was unfair. What do I do?
Answer: If you feel the ban was wrong or unfair, post here: http://dispute.mcgamer.info

6. How do I get VIP?
Answer: To get VIP, you must be considered very important to the success of the servers. You could do this by, helping out the servers drastically by building a map, gathering publicity for the community, etc.
If you record yourself playing on MCGamer and post it on your YouTube channel and have 20,000+ subscribers, you can apply for VIP here: http://vip.mcgamer.info
If you livestream yourself playing on MCGamer via Twitch.tv, and you have 1,000+ followers, you can apply for VIP here: https://docs.google.com/a/minecraft...gmmwkT5WfhoLg9TNkyPMSuDivGAZEmSdpV-o/viewform

7. What is a donor/sponsor?
Answer: Donors and sponsors are players who have helped the community by donating money towards it. This money is put entirely back into MCSG, primarily paying for our current servers as well as saving for more servers in the future.

8. What are the perks that donors/sponsors get?
Answer: As a Thank You gift, donors are given special perks such as priority join and a special name color to distinguish themselves from other players. You can find a list of donor perks here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/upgrade/

9. I bought donor but it hasn’t worked yet. How do I fix it?
Answer: It may take up to 24 hours before the donor begins to work. If it doesn’t work within 24 hours, email [email protected]

10. My forum account has donor but not my in game account, or vice versa. Why is that?
Answer: It may take longer for donor to show up in game than on the forums. If you still do not have donor on the forums or in game after 24 hours, email [email protected].

11. I want to rename my account. How would I go about that?
Answer: Unfortunately, we have no ability to change the name of Minecraft accounts. We are able to change your Forum name, but if you want to change the name you appear as ingame, you will have to acquire a new Minecraft account.

12. What company hosts the MCSG servers?
Answer: Cubedhost.org hosts our servers.

13. What constitutes advertising?
Answer: Advertising consists of linking the IP or website of another server or community.

14. If I have a YouTube account, am I allowed to advertise that?
Answer: Yes, provided you produce MCSG related content. If not, don't link it unless specifically asked.

15. If I was banned on the forums or ingame, am I allowed to use an alternate account?
Answer: No. Alternate accounts are not allowed to use in the MCSG community, especially as a way to circumvent bans. It is unfair to other players and pervades justice, thus alt accounts are not allowed. You may dispute the ban or wait out your sentence, but you cannot sidestep it.
If a user is found using an alternate account, that account will be banned immediately and without warning, as will the player as well.

16. Am I allowed to let my sibling/cousin/friend/other assorted 3rd parties play MCSG on my account?
Answer: No, do not let other people use your account. In the eyes of the staff and the community, your account is your own and no one else's. There is no good and easy way for us to identify who is physically behind a keyboard, but we are fully able to know what account is being used. Only holding one person accountable for their account makes identification much more honest and easier on our part when it comes to applications and offenses.
If another person is using your account, and they do something to get you banned, your account will be held responsible and will be punished as such. You are allowed to dispute the ban, but it is unlikely that you can prove your case to the extent necessary for us to unban your account. Don't let the mistakes of others affect you: keep your account to yourself.

Staff:

1. What are the ranks of the individual staff? And what do they do?
Answer: (Ranked from highest ranking to lowest ranking)
  • Owner
The Owner, ChadtheDJ, is the founder and highest authority of MCSG, and is responsible for high-level decisions and developments that affect MCSG and the entire community. In addition, he also handles the VIPs and issues with donorship.
  • Developer
The Developers are the Java-junkies who make the game possible. They are responsible for handling anything related to Minecraft, the Survival Games, coding, or the servers themselves.
  • Administrator
Admins are executives who help manage the community and the staff, often working closely with the Sr. Staff to do so. They juggle an assortment of high-level management and administration, and rarely get involved in lower-level tasks such as bans, ban disputes, and forum moderation; one exception is in moderator application interviews, in which one admin is required to be present. In addition, the Admins themselves are responsible for a specialized part of the community, such as running the Survival server or handling support tickets.
  • Senior Moderator
Senior Moderators are the veteran moderators of the community, and are granted additional responsibilities. In addition to overseeing the Moderators, they are middle managers who are responsible for hiring of new Moderators, training new Moderators, solving ban disputes, and bringing up concerns from the Moderators to higher staff.
Moderators are the backbone of the community, and are trusted to maintain its laws and expectations. They are responsible for catching hackers, punishing troublemakers, and maintaining peace throughout the community.

2. I saw a staff member abuse their powers and break rules. What do I do?
Answer: If you saw a member of staff abusing their powers (i.e. kicking people for no reason, abusing the /say command, etc) or break rules, get evidence and report them to higher staff.

3. How do I get a moderator to help me?
Answer: You can get help from a moderator by PMing one on the forums, going on TeamSpeak and poking one or posting a thread in the general help section of the forums (here normal players can help you as well.)

Staff application:

1. How do I apply to become a moderator?
Answer: You can apply here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

2. How old do I have to be to be a moderator?
Answer: You must be at least 14 years of age at time of application. Lying about your age is considered a serious offense, and will result in your current application, as well as any future applications, being permanently denied.

3. I am below the age limit. Would it still be possible for me to be a moderator?
Answer: No. As of March 7th, 2015, Age Exceptions are no longer being given. Requesting an Age Exception for a staff application will result in an immediate denial.

4. How long does it take for me to get a response to my moderator application?
Answer: It depends on how many applications there are in total as well as how many Sr.Moderators there are with some free time to do them. There really is no estimated time for when you will get a response to your application but do not bother staff about looking at your application. This will make it take longer for your application to be viewed.

5. Will I know if I'm accepted or denied?
Answer: Yes, you will get a reply telling you if your application has been accepted or denied. If it is denied, you will be given a list of reasons for being denied. Along with this, the application will have a tag saying either interview or declined.

6. My mod application hasn't been approved nor denied in a long time. What should I do?
Answer: Please be patient, as the application process is quite intensive and there are a mountain of applications to go through every week. You are allowed to politely request that a Sr. Moderator look at your application after two weeks of its submission date; any shorter will be considered rude and impatient. Please only do it once per day as it can be annoying, but above all else please be patient.

7. How should I contact a Senior Moderator regarding my moderator application?
Answer: Inbox on the Forums, or politely message (not poke) them on Teamspeak. Please do not start a forum thread, nor post on someone’s forum profile, or poke someone regarding moderator applications.

8. I am a coder who is skilled with Java. How can I become a Developer?
Answer: All developers must be contacted by ChadtheDJ or the other Developers. Email either of them with a resume, and they can set up an interview with you.

9. What does my application being reviewed by senior staff mean?
Answer: This means your application is being viewed by multiple senior staff to determine whether it will be declined or accepted for an interview.

10. If I have been banned on the MCSG servers before, can I still apply to be a moderator?
Answer: Users who have been temporarily banned will be allowed to apply for mod, but only after one year since the date of your most recent ban. If you received a ban today, you would have to maintain good standing with the staff for an entire year before you would be allowed to submit your application. Users with permanent bans will not be considered.

11. Does staff experience help me get mod?
Answer: Yes. Although it is not required, good past experience will greatly help your chances of becoming a moderator as it shows that you are able to work with others in similar situations and have previous knowledge as to how to moderate.

12. If I don't have any experience moderating an online community, could other jobs or positions, such as life guarding, be counted as experience?
Answer:
Yes. If the job or position relates to moderating or dealing with people, it would be counted as experience.

In game:

1. What are the server IPs?
Answer: Our server IP's link directly to a Hub server, which directs you to all of the gametypes and game servers available within that region.

To select the region that best serves your connection, please use the following IP: play.mcgamer.net

Direct IP's to our regional hubs:
US Hub: us.mcgamer.net
EU Hub: eu.mcgamer.net
AU Hub: au.mcgamer.net
CA Hub: ca.mcgamer.net

2. Do I need a premium Minecraft account to play on the servers?
Answer: Yes.

3. How do I play the game?
Answer: To play the game, you just go into a server in lobby, wait until the lobby ends, wait 30 seconds for pregame to end and try to survive/be the last tribute alive.

4. What does it mean to be kicked by a donor?
Answer: Donors have priority when joining servers, so when a donor joins a full server, the last normal player to have joined will get kicked to make room.

5. There’s a server in staff-only mode. What does this mean and why can’t I join?
Answer: Staff-only mode is when the server is only accessible by members of staff. This is used for a variety of things. for example, staff-only mode is used when patching maps, testing new features and fixing bugs.

6. How do I find out a player’s stats?
Answer: To find somene’s stats, you can go on the forums and search their username on the leaderboards, located here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/ or you type the command, in game, /records [username]. If you only want to see your stats, you can just type in /records.

7. What are the in game commands?
Answer: The commands available to normal players are, in alphabetical order,

/a or /achievements- Shows the achievements that you have.

/bounty- places a bounty on someone.

/gf, /ghost or /ghostfix- teleports a player to themselves to fix a glitch where players view themselves as moving, but not in actuality.

/i or /info- displays the current server’s information.

/l or /list- lists all the players in the server.

/p or /poll- displays a poll where members can vote of topics.

/records- displays a user’s stats.

/rules- displays the MCSG rules.

/skip- skips the current set of maps for another set of maps.

/spec or /spectate- teleports you to a specific player as a spectator.

/sponsor- opens a menu that lets you send items to living tributes in exchange for points as a spectator.

/suicide- automatically kills yourself.

/tl or /timeleft- displays the amount of time left in a game.

/v or /vote- votes for a specific map to be played in the lobby phase.

/msg or /whisper- sends a message that can only be seen by people in a small radius.

8. How does bounty work?
Answer: A spectator can use the /bounty command to take some of their points and place it on a living tribute. Whoever kills the tribute with the bounty, gets the points as a reward. If the tribute wins the game, they get to keep the point. A player cannot bounty more points than they currently have.

9. What are points used for? How can you get them?
Answer: Points are a score that can be used to sponsor items to living players ingame using the /sponsor command. Points can also be fought for or gambled with on the outcome of certain matches.
All players start with 100 points, or bounty, when they start playing on these servers. Players gain points by getting achievements and killing or causing the death of other players. Players lose points by dying from PvP related causes. If a player dies a PvP related death, they will lose 5% of their total points, with a minimum point loss of 5 points. The player who kills them will get those points.

10. How come the item that I wanted to sponsor is gone?
Answer: Items in the sponsor list can only be sponsored to one person, one time each game.

11. Can I block glitch, even if I'm stuck?
Answer:
No, block glitching of any kind is not allowed in our servers. If you're stuck in a trap, you'll have to wait it out.

12. How can I get video evidence of a person hacking?
Answer:
Use a screen recording application, such as FRAPS, to record short videos of hacking users, and report them in the report abuse section of the forums.

13. What should I do if I see a person avoiding the swear filter?
Answer:
Press F2 to take a quick screenshot. The screenshots taken with F2 will appear in the Screenshots folder of the Minecraft file. Report them in the Report abuse section of the forums.

14. Why can't I hit people?
Answer:
There are many possibilities of why your hits might not be registering. You could be ghosted, or bugged, and to solve the issue, you can use the /ghostfix (or /gf) to have your character teleport to itself, which should solve the ghosting issue. The problem can also occur through lag, whether it be server side or client side (possibly from the person you're trying to hit as well). In this case, determine which side the problem is occurring from. If it was server side, report the problem. Another possibility of why you are not able to hit a player is that you're hitting too quickly and No Cheat Plus is blocking your hits. If you find this constantly happening with many people, report the problem to staff.

15. Is it possible to rename your Minecraft account?
Answer: Yes it is! Mojang offers you the ability to rename your Minecraft account every 30 days. Please log into your account page on Mojang's website in order to request a name change. Do note that changing your name to something inappropriate, or impersonating another player with malicious intent, is against the rules and is further detailed in the General Rules section.

16. Is it possible to reset your stats?
Answer: Yes. You can purchase a Stats Reset token on our webstore, under the Stats Reset category. You can purchase a stats reset for MCSG, Quarter Quell, or SG Classic, and Premium-ranked players are able to purchase the resets at a discounted price.
Do note that stats resets will need to be redeemed after purchase in order to reset your stats.
You can do so in the "/upgrade" command inserver to see what upgrades and resets you can use. For more information, refer to this PSA here: LINK.

Creative:

1. How do I get a plot?
Answer: Use the command “/mp find” and then "/mp protect".

2. Someone griefed my plot, what can I do?
Answer: Use the command "/modreq Plot [plot #] was griefed.". The staff will then assist you to the best of your abilities. People will not be punished for griefing because it is ultimately your fault for adding them.

3. How do I add someone to my plot?
Answer: Use the command “/mp add [name]”. Alternatively, you can use “/mp remove[name] to remove someone from your plot.

4. How can I clear a plot?
Answer: Use the command “/modreq I want plot [plot #] reset.”. The staff will then help you. Reseting a plot will clear it, but you will retain ownership.

5. How do I get a second plot?
Answer: Use the command "/mp find" and then use "/mp protect".

6. How do I tp to my second plot?
Answer: “/plotme home:#”

7. What are important commands to the Creative server?
Answer:

/modreq {Message} - Message Staff for help (do not start conversations) this makes it easier for us to see you need help

/msg {Username here} {Message} - Message a Private message to that Player.

/r {Message here} - Reply to a Private Message

/mp find - find you a random plot to build on

/mp protect - protects a plot to allow you to build on it

/mp add {Username} - allow users to build on your plot

/mp info - displays info about current plot

/mp list - lists the plots you own

/mp help - To learn any of the commands not listed here.

8. How can I delete my Plot?
Answer: Use "/modreq I want plot [plot#] deleted." to have it deleted. This will remove the plot from your ownership as well as clear it.

9. Why doesn’t my redstone work?
Answer: Apply for redstone permissions here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Player/

Forum:

1. How do I report a player or post for breaking forum rules?
Answer: There is a “report” button at the bottom of each post. If you see a player posting something that violates our rules, press that button and enter the reason. A moderator will look into the matter ASAP.

2. Where do I post my moderator application?
Answer: You may post your moderator application here: http://apply.mcgamer.info

3. How do I edit my posts?
Answer: At the bottom of your post, next to the post’s timestamp, there is a edit button, that you can use to alter your posts.

4. How do I post a new thread?
Answer: To post a new thread, go to the desired section and press the “Post New Thread” button located at the top right.

5. What is Double-Posting? Why is it not Allowed?
Answer: A double-post is a pair of simultaneous, non-inturrupted replies to a thread by the same person; the two posts will be next to each other in the thread.
Double-posting is not allowed because it is considered as a waste of space and is an annoyance to other forum-viewers. If you have something more to say in a single post and you've already posted a reply, you are allowed to Edit that reply and add in whatever you may have missed beforehand. If you see someone double-post, please feel free to Report the latter reply so that we may merge the two or delete one altogether.

6. How do I lock a thread?
Answer: If you wish to lock a thread you have started, whether it be because you don't want any further responses or whatever reason, please Report the first post in the thread and give the reason, "OP Lock Request". The thread will only be locked if you were the one who created it. If you wish to lock a thread that was not created by you, please Report the reply that you have an issue with, give the reason, "Lock Request: REASON", and fill in the appropriate reason.

7. Is it possible to change my forum name?
Answer: Yes. If you are interested in doing so, email [email protected]. Please link them to your current account profile in addition to telling them what you wish your new name to be. And don't forget to log in using your new credentials once the name has been changed.

8. I've recently started playing on a new Minecraft account. Is it possible to change the Minecraft account which is associated with my forum account?
Answer: Yes. If you are interested in doing so, email [email protected]. Please link them to your current account profile, tell them the name of the current Minecraft account associated with that forum account, and tell them the name of the new Minecraft account you'd like to have associated.

9. On the MCSG application page, what does the orange things that blink mean?
Answer: That is an RSS feed that will let you know when your thread has been moved, commented on, and other such things. The button lights up when your cursor is on the subforum the feed is connected to.

TeamSpeak:

1. How do I get TeamSpeak and connect to the MCSG TeamSpeak?
Answer: To download TeamSpeak, go to http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and locate the client download that corresponds with your operating system. Install the program and to connect to MCSG, click connections, connect and enter the MCSG TeamSpeak IP in the server address along with your desired user name in the nick name section (keep it appropriate).

2. What is the TeamSpeak IP?
Answer: The TeamSpeak IP is ts.mcgamer.net

3. What are the Rules of the TeamSpeak? Where are they posted?
Answer: The TS rules are posted on the TS itself on the spacer between VIP/Donor and Miscellaneous. By clicking on the Rules spacer and viewing its description, you can view the following rules:
Description:
Please remember that...
1. These rules are subject to change at any time.

2. By playing on our servers, you agree to follow these rules and understand that if you break these rules, you will face consequences that could lead up to permanent removal from the community.

1. Respect all staff members and their decisions: We expect members to listen and respect staff members.

2. Do not disrespect or harass other members: We want people to in our community to feel safe and respected.

3. Do not use derogatory or profane language: There are many members in our community of various ages and words that are not appropriate should not be spoken or seen.

4. Do not discriminate other members: Our member base consist of people of many different races, genders, country, religion, sexual orientation, etc. We do not want our members to feel left out due to them being different.

5. Do not spam:Spamming is an unnecessary way of gaining attention, and spamming is obnoxious. It prioritizes one person’s message over another.

6. Do not use excessive caps: Excessive caps prioritize a person’s message over others, similar to spam, and is often viewed as screaming or shouting.

7. Do not advertise: Advertising other communities or events in order to profit is prohibited.

8. Do not start argue/flame wars: We want to keep the community peaceful; a place where people are free to have opinions and discuss things. Arguments ruin discussions and are unnecessary.

9. Do not exploit bugs or glitches: We want to the servers to be the best that it can be and if a bug or glitch is spotted, report it to staff privately ASAP.

10. You may not use voice changers, music bots, or soundboards of any kind.

11. Do not mislead people: Do not mislead people into learning false information that will trick them into doing something idiotic.

12. No non members of staff can be in a staff channel with out a member of staff and they will be moved out if there is no member of staff present.

13. Mass demonstrations that attempt to sway community policy through public displays is not allowed. Mass messages, poke campaigns, hashtag phrases (e.g. #ChadForBanned) and the like will be considered a kickable offense.

14.Giving away the disguise of a member of staff could result in a ban.

15.You may not exploit any loopholes in these rules.
4. What are the different ranks on TeamSpeak mean?
Answer: To tell what rank a user is, hover your pointer over their TeamSpeak icon and it should tell you their rank.

5. How do I get my donor rank on teamspeak?
Answer: To get your donor rank on teamspeak, poke a moderator with your In-Game name and they will confirm with a Sr. Mod that it is you before proceeding to give you your rank.

6. How do I poke someone on teamspeak?
Answer: Right click on the client and press “Poke client”

Hub:

1. What is the Hub’s IP?
Answer: The US Hub is us.mcgamer.net, the EU Hub is eu.mcgamer.net and the AU Hub is au.mcgamer.net, The CA Hub is ca.mcgamer.net

2. How can I join a game?
Answer: From the hub, you can use your compass to warp to the Survival Games, ZedChase, Battlegrounds and MCTF2. Once you warp to any of these locations, simply click a sign in order to join a game.

3. What is a Hub?
Answer: A hub is a server that contains portals to different game types and minigames.

4. How do I get to the staff room?
Answer: You can not get into the staff room. The only people who are allowed in there are staff members.

5. How come I can’t use the “/records” command in the hub?
Answer: “/Records” doesn’t work in the hub, only in game.

8. What can I do to lag less in the hub?
Answer: Next to your compass, there will be a clock. When used, this clock will hide all players from you.

9. How come I can still see people after I use the clock?
Answer: Every person who uses the clock after you will be visible until you use the clock again. You have a 5 second cooldown after using the clock, so if you've just turned players on/off, be patient.

10. I can’t get a hold of a moderator in the hub, what should I do?
Answer: Ask politely in chat to talk to a moderator. Please be patient because they might be busy dealing with another issue. Alternatively, you can come on TeamSpeak and poke a mod, or message them on the forums.

Important Note: If a moderator does not answer, it does not mean they are ignoring you. They are likely dealing with a report of a hacker, doing forum work, or handling somebody's situation. If you are rude to a moderator who does not respond immediately and continue to poke or start harassing them, you may not be answered.

11. One of the signs says the server is restarting and it has been like that for more than a few minutes, what should I do?
Answer: Try to get a hold of a staff member and let them know. Make sure you tell them what server it is and any other details.

12. A message keeps going off saying that the hub server is restarting. How can I fix this?
Answer: Message a staff member about it and be sure to include any relevant details (When it started, how long it’s been happening, etc.)

13. I’m stuck somewhere in the hub, how can I get out?
Answer: You can use your compass to warp out of any locations that you are trapped in.

14. Can I has Op? I’m from Planet Minecraft.
Answer: Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Holiday

Merhaba Türk arkadaşlarım! MCGamer de artık çok Turk olduğunu görüyorum ve şimdiki tek Türk mod olarak bana zor oluyor herkesin sorularına cevap vermek için. Aşaya bir liste yaptım en çok sorulan sorular a cevap vererek! Ingilizce de FAQ (“frequently asked question”) söylenir bunlara (ceviri: “sıkça sorulan sorular”). Başka göremediğiniz soru olursa, benim TeamSpeak, forum, veya oyundan bulup sorabilirsiniz! Lütfen arkadaşlarınızla paylaşın. Türkçem biraz kötüyse çok üzgünüm! Bir şeyi yanlış yazdıysam, lütfen bana bir mesaj gönderin ve hemen düzeltirim.

Genel

MCGamerın sunucu adresi (IP) nedir?

Kuzey Amerika
— us.mcgamer.net
Avrupa
— eu.mcgamer.net Türkler Avrupa serverinde daha iyi pingler alırlar*
Kanada
— ca.mcgamer.net
Avustralya
— au.mcgamer.net​

Bu serverin kuralları nedir?
Kuralları burda bulabilirsiniz: (http://mcgamer.info/). Şimdilik, Türkçe cevirimi daha yok!

Donor nasıl alabilirim ve donor ne kadar? / Farklı renklı isimler ne demek?
Donor almayı duşunuyorsanız, MCGamer Shop dan alabilirsiniz (http://shop.mcgamer.net/). İsanları ayırmak için, farklı aşamalara farkı renkler var:

Normal Oyuncu (Yeşil)

Iron Donor (Gri) — $10

Gold Donor (Altın) — $25

Diamond Donor (Turkuaz) — $75

Platinum Donor (Açık Turkuaz)
$100
Quantum Donor (Parlak Yeşil) — $200

VİP (Mor)

Moderatör (Kırmızı)
Sr. Moderatör (Koyu Kırmızı)

Administrator (Kalın Koyu Kırmızı)

Developer/Geliştirici (kkak Renkleri)​

VİP için nasıl başvurabilirim ve ne gerekli?
MCGamerı YouTube kanalınızda video çekiyorsanız ve 20.000 aboneniz varsa, başvurabilirsin. Veya, livestream yapıyorsanız Twitch den ve 1.000 aboneniz olursa, bunun içinde başvurabilirsin. VİP satın alamazsınız. Bir map yaparsanız ve kabul edilirse, bunun için yardım eden 4 kişiye VİP verilir. Alttaki soruya bakın daha çok bilgi için.

VİP başvurma formları nerde bulabilirim?

Genel komutları ve ne işe yaradığını söyler misin?

/bounty
[numara] — oyuncuya bounty etmek için bir komutan (karşılık olarak puanlarını alıyor)
/hub, /lobby — lobi'a gönderiyor
/i, /info — oyunun bilgilerini gösteriyor
/join [oyun] — oyuncuyu seçilen oyuna gönderiyor (i.e. sg = Suvival Games)
/l, /list — oyundaki oyuncuları gösteriyor
/server <oyun> [ID] — seçilen oyuna numarasına gönderiyor (i.e. sg 395)
/spec [ad], /spectate [ad] — teleport ediyor seçilen oyuncuya (spectator olarak).
/sponsor [ad] — oyuncuya bir menüden item vermek için komutan (karşılık olarak puanlarını alıyor)
/stats [ad], /statistics [ad] — oyuncunun starlarını gösteriyor
/suicide, /murder, /seppuku — kendini öldürüyor (intihar)
/v [1-5], /vote [1-5] — lobi deyken bir map a öy veriyor
/msg [ad], /whisper [ad] — yakın olan oyuncuya mesaj gönderiyor​

Bir map yapıyorum arkadaşlarımla. Kurallar nedir?
Map kuralları bu URL’de yazıyor: (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/160912/). Mapler için her şey için burda bulabilirsiniz: (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/10/). Her şey Ingilizce yazıldı.*

Makrolar ban sebep mi? Ve hangi makrolar yasaktır?
Makro birden fazla eylem yaparsa, yasaktır. Tıklama macro da yasaktır (Ingilizce “toggle” makro olarak geciyor)! Gaming mouse daki tuşları kullanmak yasak değil. Ama söylediğim gibi, o tuşlar birden fazla eylem yaparsa, yasaktır. Normal bir oyuncunun yapabileceği bir şey değilse, o’zaman en büyük olasılıkla yasaktır!

Support/Donor

Donor aldin ama hala gelmedi. Ne yapmam gerekiyor?
24 saat içinde gelmezse donor, MCGamer Support'a bir email göndermen gerekecek ([email protected]). Sorunu detayla anlatırsan, support daki adamlar bakarlar ne olduğuna. Lütfen Minecraft adınızı yazmayı unutmayın! Hafta sonları bakmıyorlar email’e.

Quantum Donor nasıl alabilirim?

Şimdi hepsi saltıldı ama bir daha alabilince, (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/quantum/) burdan ödeyebilirsin.

Donor aktarma yapıyor musunuz?
Üzgünüm ama yapmıyoruz! Bir büyük sorunun olursa, Sr. Moderatörler belki düşünüler. Anlayabilirler birisi yalın söyleyince.

Chargeback için banlandım. Ne yapmam gerekli banimi actırmak için?
Chargeback “Kredi kartı geri ödemesi” veya “ödemeyi iade (geri almak)” olarak çeviriliyor. Kullandığınız kart parayı gerı çekmiş ve bunun için banlandınız. MCGamer Support'a bir email göndermen gerekecek ([email protected]) ve yukarda söylediğim gibi, sorunu detayla anlatırsan, support daki adamlar bakarlar ne olduğuna.

Bir cevap icin ne kadar bekelemem gerek?
Sabirli olmak gerekli. Bir kaç gün sürebilir, ama genelde bir hafta içinde cevap gönderiyorlar. Sadece adminler görüyorlar bu emaileri, ve unutmayın hafta sonları iş günleri değildir!

Ban Disputelar (Ban Açtırmak)

Ben banlandım! Banın mı nasıl açtırabilirim?
Eğer haksız yere banlandığını düşünüyorsan bir ban dispute yapmalısın: (http://dispute.mcgamer.info/). Sayfayı gormuyorsanız, lütfen forum hesap yapın veya forum hesabiniz a girin. Bu ornek gibi görünsün dispute unuz: (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/6587/). Ban dispute yapmak icin lütfen yeni bir post açın (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/create-thread) ve obur URL deki sorulari kopyalayıp yapıştırın obur "Create Thread" yazan sayfaya cevaplerinizi vermek için. Sadece Sr. Moderatörler bakabiliyorlar ban disputelara. Lütfen moderatör ve sr. moderatörlara bakmak için sormayın!

İngilizcem çok iyi değil. Türkçe yazabilir miyim?
İngilizce yazmayı calışın. Gercekten yazamıyorsan, Türkçe yazabilirsin. Lütfen İngilizce yazmayı çalışın biliyorsanız. Anlaşılmayacak kötüyse, Türkçesini de yazın yanına.

İngilizce bilmiyorum ve bu soruları okuyamıyorum! Çevirebilir misin?
Nerden Banlandın? (Minecraft/TeamSpeak):
Neden banlandın?:
Ne zaman banlandın?:
Ne kadar zaman kaldı banında?:
Neden banınızı açmayı istiyorsunuz?:
Kuralları uyacağını ve kırmayacağını kabul ediyor musunuz?:

Ne kadar uzun sürebilir bir cevap için?
Genelde, bir cevap icin en az bir kaç saat sürebilir. En fazla bir kaç günden bir hafta kadar suruyor. Onlara zaman uygun olunca, sizin ban dispute unuza bakalar. Tek işlerı ban dispute yapmak değil!

Ban dispute yaptım ama hala açmıyorlar banımı. Boş yerine banlandım! Baska ne yapabilirim?
Üzgünüm ama ban dispute gönderdiğinsen ve banınız açılmadıysa, başka yapabileceğimiz bir şey yok. Kuralları ihlal ederseniz serverda, cezanız kaldırılmayacak. Bu yüzden, lütfen binlerce ban dispute göndermeyin banlanınca! Destek kanıtınız varsa, bir daha ban dispute yapabilirsin ama her zaman aynı dispute'u göndermeyin çünkü sonuç değişmiyecek.

Arkadaşım hesabımda oynuyordu ve hesabımı banlatı. / Birisi hesabımı çaldı ve hesabımı banlatı (kural ihlal etti). Banımı lütfen kaldırın!
Üzgünüm, ama yapabileceğimiz bir şey yok arkadaşım kullandıysa hesabını. Başka birisi sizin hesabınızı kullanıp ve kuralları ihlal ederse MCGamer server de, sizin hesabınız olduğu için, sizin sorumluluğunuzdadır.

“Upheld” / “Pardoned” / “Pending further investigation” yazdılar. O ne demek?

Upheld: Banınız acılmadı ve acılmayacak.
Pardoned: Banını açıldı/kaldırıldı! Artık oyun oynaya bilirsin.
Pending: Banına bakıyorlar demek. (ceviri: “daha fazla araştırma bekleniyor”)​

Başka bir hesabımı kullanabilirmiyim banım acılmayacaksa?
Hayır. Başka bir hesap kullanırsanız, bir tane daha kurallı ihlal ediyorsun (alternatif hesap kullanmak bir banını geçmek için). Bu hesabınız da banlanır.

Personel

Moderatör için başvurmak istiyorum. Nasıl başvurabilirim?
Bu URL’de her bilgiyi yazıyor: (http://apply.mcgamer.info/). İngilizce iyi bir seviyede bilmek gerekli.*

Yaş sınırı var mı?
Evet. 14 yaşının üzerinde olmanız gerek. (14+)

Moderatörler ne yapıyorlar?
Moderatörler çok işleri var. 3 tane ana gorevleri var: Oyun (Minecraft), TeamSpeak, ve Forumda. Üçünde de farklı işler yapıyorlar, ama hepsinde ayni iş yapıyorlar: kuralları uygulamak, insanların sorularını cevaplamak, ve çok çok daha!

Kaç tane Türkçe konuşan moderatör var?
1 tane. Tek benim!

Abuse Report

Oyunda bir hacker buldum ve videoya çektim! Onu nasıl banlatabılırım?
Forumdan bir Abuse Report olarak gönderebilirsiniz (http://report.mcgamer.info/). Lütfen yaparken, bu template ı kullanın: (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/6587/). Ban dispute yapmak icin lütfen yeni bir post açın (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/create-thread) ve obur URL deki soruları kopyalayıp yapıştırın obur "Create Thread" yazan sayfaya cevaplerinizi vermek için. Bir kaç dakika/saat sonra bir moderatör bakar ve uygun bir ceza verir oyuncuya! Lütfen video kanıt için YouTube a yükleyin ve SSler için “Hızlı Resim” (http://hizliresim.com) veya imgur (http://imgur.com) kullanın.

Anlayamıyorum ne istediğini! Çevirebilir misin?
Oyun-adı:
GameType:
Bölge:
Sebep:
Kanıt:

Bir moderatör “user has been dealt with appropriately” cevap verdi. Banlandı mı yani?
Moderatörler genelde öyle bir cevap veriyorlar teşekkür etmek için. Cevaplar böyle olur: “Raporun için teşekkür ederiz. Oyuncuya uygun bir ceza vereceğiz. İyi günler!” Söyleyemiyoruz banlandığını/banlanmadığını.

Önemli URL'ler

Moderator Başvuru Form’u: http://apply.mcgamer.info/
VİP Başvurma Form’u: http://vip.mcgamer.info/
Ban Dispute (Ban Açtırmak): http://dispute.mcgamer.info/
Kurallar (Sadece İngilizce): http://mcgamer.info/
Premium Shop: http://shop.mcgamer.net

H

Hindsight

Note
: The is a guide created for the Spanish players of the MCGamer Network. If you don’t speak Spanish, then you should check out the English FAQ which can be found here. Otherwise, you’re going to have to have a tough time trying to understand!

General:

1. ¿Cuales son las reglas de la comunidad?

Respuesta: Una lista completa de las reglas puede ser encontrada aqui: http://mcgamer.info

2. ¿Que significan los diferentes colores?

Respuesta: Usamos distintos colores para reconocer los diferentes rangos en nuestro servidor. Aquí tienes una lista de los rangos y sus colores:

Verde es jugador Normal
Oro
es donador de Oro
Azul Oscuro
es donador Diamante
Azul Suave
es donador Platino
Verde Suave es donador Quantum
Morado es VIP
Rojo es Moderador
Rojo Oscuro es Sr. Moderador
Rojo En Negrita
significa Administrador
Arco iris es Elaborador

3. ¿Como reporto a un jugador por romper las reglas?

Respuesta: Ve aqui: http://report.mcgamer.info and follow the template here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/link-forums/report-abuse-template.65/.

Note: Necesitaras evidencia para subir un reporte, ya sea screenshots o una grabación.

4.¿Donde estan las reglas?

Respuesta: Pueden ser encontradas aqui: http://mcgamer.info

5. Fui baneado/a y fue injusto. ¿Que puedo hacer?

Respuesta: Si sientes que has sido castigado injustamente, crea una disputa: http://dispute.mcgamer.info

6. ¿Como puedo conseguir VIP?

Respuesta: Para conseguir VIP, tienes que ser considerado muy importante para el éxito de nuestros Servers. Puedes ayudarnos mucho al crear un mapa, dando publicidad a la comunidad, etc.

Si te grabas jugando en MCGamer y lo subes a Youtube y tienes 20.000 subscriptores, puedes aplicar para VIP aqui: http://vip.mcgamer.info

Si haces transmisiónes en vivo jugando en MCGamer en Twitch.tv, y tienes 1.000 seguidores, puedes aplicar por VIP también. Aqui: https://docs.google.com/a/minecraft...gmmwkT5WfhoLg9TNkyPMSuDivGAZEmSdpV-o/viewform

7. ¿Qué es un donador?

Respuesta: Los donadores son las personas que han donado dinero a MCSG. Este dinero es usado solamente para el server, para pagar los servidores ahora y también para pagar los servidores que podríamos abrir en el futuro.

8. ¿Qué son los gratificaciones que los donors reciben?

Respuesta: Para darles nuestras gracias, los donadores reciben funciones especiales como prioridad al entrar a un server y un color especial para distinguirlos con los otros jugadores. Puedes encontrar una lista de las funciones aqui: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/upgrade/

9. Compre un rango y no ha llegado. ¿Como lo arreglo?

Respuesta: Puede tomar hasta 24 horas para activarse. Si no funciona luego de esa cantidad de tiempo, manda un email a [email protected]

10. Mi cuenta del foro tiene mi rango ya pero no lo tengo en el juego todavía o viceversa. ¿Porque?

Respuesta: Puede tomar más tiempo en llegar tu rango al servidor que a los foros. Si no tienes tu rango en los foros o en el servidor después de 24 horas, manda un email a [email protected].

11. Quiero cambiar mi nombre en el juego. ¿Como lo hago?

Respuesta: Desafortunadamente, no tenemos la posibilidad de hacer tal cosa. Podemos cambiar tu nombre en el Foro, pero si quieres cambiar tu nombre en el juego, puedes hacerlo desde la página de Mojang 1 vez cada 30 días o adquiriendo una nueva cuenta.

12. ¿Que compañia hospeda los servers MCSG?

Respuesta: Cubedhost.org hospeda nuestros servers.

13. ¿Que significa Publicidad?

Respuesta: Consiste en poner la IP o la página web de otra comunidad en nuestros Servers.

14. ¿Tengo un canal de Youtube, puedo poner eso en los servers?

Respuesta: Si, solo si subes contenido de MCSG. Si no, no lo hagas, a menos que te lo pidan..

15. ¿Si me banearon en los foros o en el juego, puedo usar otra cuenta que no haya sido baneada?

Respuesta: No. Las cuentas alternativas no están permitidas en nuestro server, menos si es para jugar cuando estas baneado. Es injusto para otros jugadores y es castigable, ya que no están permitidas. Puedes disputar tu ban o esperar a que termine tu condena, pero no utilizar otras maneras para pasar de ella.

Si se encuentra a un jugador jugando en una cuenta alterna porque su cuenta esta baneada, sera baneado al igual que su cuenta anterior.

16. ¿Puedo dejar a mi hermano/primo/otro jugar a MCSG en mi cuenta?

Respuesta: No, no dejes a otras personas jugar en tu cuenta. Tu cuenta es tuya y solo tuya. No hay forma de saber quien esta usando tu cuenta pero sí que cuenta esta siendo usada. Si solo una persona usa su cuenta sera mucho mas facil para el Staff la identificación de la persona y para tener en cuenta sus castigos u ofensas.

Si otra persona usa tu cuenta y hace que te castiguen, es tu responsabilidad y el castigo será sostenido. Puedes disputar tu ban, pero es poco probable que sea lo suficientemente creíble hasta el punto de poder ser desbaneado. No dejes que los errores de otros te afecten, tu cuenta es TU cuenta.

Staff:

1. ¿Cuales son los rangos de cada miembro del Staff? ¿Y que hacen?

Respuesta: (Explicados del rango más alto al más bajo)

• Dueño
El Dueño, ChadtheDJ, es el fundador y la autoridad mayor de MCSG, y es responsable de las decisiones importantes del server que afectan a la comunidad y al server en si. También maneja el tema de los VIPs y los problemas con las donaciones.

• Elaborador
Los elaboradores son la gente que hacen que todo esto sea posible. Son responsables de todo lo que tiene que ver con Minecraft, Los Juegos Del Hambre, coding, y el server en general.

• Administrador
Los Admins son los ejecutivos que ayudan al Staff y la comunidad, trabajan con los Sr. Mods para hacerlo. Trabajan con temas de alta responsabilidad y administración,y rara vez manejan tareas tales como Bans, Ban Disputes y Moderación del Foro; una excepción son las entrevistas para moderador, en las que al menos un Admin es requerido para ellas. Los Admins se responsabilizan de una parte de la Comunidad, tales como el server Survival y manejar emails del Support.

• Senior Moderador
Los Senior Moderators son los Mods veteranos de la comunidad, y se les da responsabilidades adicionales. Además de supervisar a los Moderadores, son responsables de contratar nuevos Moderadores, entrenar Moderadores, resolver Disputas de bans, y acercar las dudas de los Moderadores a Staff más alto (Admins, Elaboradores, etc).

• Moderador
Los moderadores son el hueso del equipo del Staff y confiamos en que ellos harán cumplir las reglas. Son responsables de atrapar hackers, castigar a la gente problemática y mantener la paz en la comunidad.

2. Vi a un miembro del Staff rompiendo las reglas. ¿Que hago?

Respuesta:Si viste a un miembro del Staff abusar sus poderes (Ejemplo, echando a gente sin razón, abusando comandos, etc) o romper reglas, Captura evidencia y notifica a un Sr. Mod.

3. ¿Como puedo contactar un moderador para que me ayude?

Respuesta: Puedes conseguir ayuda de un Mod si vas a los foros y le mandas un PM, yendo a nuestro Teamspeak y haciéndole Poke a uno de ellos.

Formulario de Moderador:

1. ¿Como puedo postularme para ser un Moderador?

Respuesta: Puedes postularte aqui: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

2. ¿Cuántos años tengo que tener para aplicar?

Respuesta: Tienes que tener, al menos, catorce años. Si mientes de tu edad, es considerado una ofensa importante, y va a influir en tu postulación actual al igual que en tus futuras postulaciones, serán denegadas permanentemente.

3. Soy abajo del edad apropiada. ¿Es possible que puedo ser un moderador?

Respuesta: No. Comenzando desde el 7 de marzo, 2015, las excepciones de edad para Moderadores ya no existirán. Si pides una, serás denegado.

4. ¿Cuánto tiempo puede tomar recibir una respuesta?

Respuesta: Depende en cuantas aplicaciones los Sr. Mods tienen que leer y cuantos Sr. Mods hay disponibles. No hay un tiempo estimado para cuánto tiempo deberías esperar, pero no pidas al Staff que lean tu Formulario. Esto hará que tardemos más tiempo para leer la tuya.

5. Sabré si soy aceptado o disminuido?

Respuesta: Si, recibirás una respuesta y sabrás si has sido aceptado o denegado. Si te denegaron, recibirás una lista de razones por las cuales has sido denegado. Tu aplicación tendrá una etiqueta que dirá en qué Etapa está tu aplicación.

6. He esperado mucho tiempo por una respuesta. ¿Que hago?

Respuesta: Por favor ten paciencia, ya que este proceso es intenso y el Staff tiene pilas de formularios a los que responder. Puedes pedir a un Sr. Moderador de buena manera si puede mirar tu aplicación si pasaron 2 semanas o más sin tener una respuesta, pero no menos tiempo, muestra que eres impaciente.

7. ¿Como puedo contactar a un Sr. Moderador para preguntarle algo sobre mi formulario?

Respuesta: Inbox en los Forums, o mande un mensaje de buena manera (no le hagas Poke) en el Teamspeak. Por favor no comiences un post en los forums, y no postees en en perfil de ellos.

8. Soy un coder y tengo mucha experiencia con Java. Cómo puedo convertirme en un Elaborador?

Respuesta: Todos los elaboradores deben ser contactados a través de Chad o los otros elaboradores. Mandales un email con una lista de tus habilidades y pueden hacerte una cita para una entrevista.

9. “Su aplicación está siendo revisada por Sr Staff” ¿que significa eso?

Respuesta: Esto significa que los Sr. Mods estan viendo si tu aplicacion deberia ser pasada a la etapa de entrevista o si debería ser denegada.

10. ¿Si he sido baneado antes en MCSG, puedo aplicar?

Respuesta: Los usuarios que han sido baneados temporalmente pueden aplicar pero solo cuando haya pasado un año desde la fecha del ban más reciente. Si recibieras un ban hoy, tendrías que mantener buena conducta por un año para que puedas aplicar de nuevo. Usuarios con bans permanentes no pueden aplicar.

11. Tengo experiencia moderando en otros servers. ¿Me sirve esa experiencia para ser Mod en MCSG?

Respuesta: Si. No es requerida, pero ayudará mucho tu situación al aplicar ya que muestra que puedes trabajar con otros y tienes experiencia en cómo moderar.

12. ¿ Si no tengo experiencia en una comunidad como MCGamer, puedo usar un trabajo, como ser un salvavidas, para experiencia?

Respuesta: Si. Si el trabajo consta en relacionarse con personas, puede contar como experiencia.

En el juego:

1. Cuales son las IPs para los servers?

Respuesta: Las IPs te dirigen a el hub, el cual te dirige a todos los minijuegos disponibles en esa región.

Para seleccionar automaticamente el server con el que tengas la mejor conexion usa esta IP: play.mcgamer.net

IPs directas para las distintas regiones:

US Hub: us.mcgamer.net

EU Hub: eu.mcgamer.net

AU Hub: au.mcgamer.net

CA Hub: ca.mcgamer.net

2. ¿Necesito una cuenta Premium para entrar a MCGamer?

Respuesta: Si.

3. ¿Como juego?

Respuesta: Para jugar, solo entra a una partida que esté en Lobby, espera a que termine el Lobby, espera 30 segundos para que termine el Pregame e intenta sobrevivir y tal vez ganar la partida.

4. ¿Que significa “Ser echado por un donador”?

Respuesta: Donadores tienen prioridad al entrar a una partida, así que cuando un donador entra a una partida llena, el último jugador regular en entrar será echado para que el donador entre..

5. Hay un server en el que sólo el Staff puede entrar. ¿Que significa esto y porque no puedo entrar?

Respuesta: Sólo el Staff puede entrar ya que este server es usado para una variedad de cosas, arreglar mapas, probar cosas y arreglar bugs.

6. ¿Como puedo encontrar las Stats de un jugador?

Respuesta: Para encontrar las Stats de un jugador, puedes entrar a los servidores y entra a Leaderboards y ingresa el nombre del usuario, link aqui:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/ o puedes usar el comando, dentro de una partida, /records [usuario]. Si quieres ver tus Stats solo usa /records.

7. ¿Cuales comandos puedo usar?

Respuesta: Los comandos que puedes usar, en orden alfabético son.

/a or /achievements- Logros que has desbloqueado.

/bounty- Poner una cantidad de puntos en un jugador en una partida.

/gf, /ghost or /ghostfix- Transporta a un jugador a su propia locación para arreglar un glitch, tal como no poder moverse, etc..

/i or /info- Muestra la información de la partida en la que te encuentras..

/l or /list- Muestra todos los jugadores en tu partida o Lobby.

/p or /poll- Una encuesta que usamos para descubrir la opinión de los jugadores.

/records- Muestra las Stats de una persona o de tu mismo.

/rules- Te muestra nuestras reglas.

/spec or /spectate- Te transporta a un jugador cuando eres un espectador.

/sponsor- Abre un menú donde puedes enviar items a un jugador vivo cuando tu eres un espectador por cierta cantidad de puntos.

/suicide- Te mata.

/tl or /timeleft- Muestra la cantidad de tiempo que queda en la partida.

/v or /vote- Muestra los mapas por los que puedes votar en el Lobby.

/msg or /whisper- Manda un mensaje a la persona que elijas que este en un radio de 10 bloques.

8. Como funciona el sistema de /bounty?

Respuesta: Un espectador puede usar /bounty para tomar una cierta cantidad de sus puntos y ponerlos en un jugador vivo. La persona que mate a el usuario que le habias puesto puntos, recibirá los puntos. Si gana, puede quedarse con los puntos. No puedes poner más puntos de los que tienes en una persona.

9.¿Para qué sirven los puntos? ¿Como los consigo?

Respuesta: Los puntos sirven para hacer /sponsor a jugadores vivos. Todos los jugadores empiezan con cien puntos cuando entran por primera vez. Los jugadores ganan puntos por desbloquear ciertos logros. Los jugadores pierden puntos al ser asesinados. Al ser asesinados perderán 5% de sus puntos , Con un mínimo de 5 puntos. La persona que los mata consigue los puntos.

10. ¿Porque ya no esta el item que quería dar a un jugador?

Respuesta: Items in the sponsor list can only be sponsored to one person, one time each game.

11. ¿Puedo hacer block glitching si me atore?

Respuesta: No, el block glitching no es tolerado en nuestros servers. Si estas atrapado, tendrás que esperar.

12. ¿Como puedo tener el evidencia en video de una persona hackeando?

Respuesta: Graba con un programa, como FRAPS, y graba el usuario y reportalo en los foros usando la correcta plantilla.

13. ¿Que hago si veo una persona evitando el filtro?

Respuesta: Usa F2 para tomar un Screenshot. Las screenshots tomadas con F2 aparecen en la carpeta Screenshots en tu carpeta de Minecraft. Reportalos en la sección de Report Abuse en los foros con la plantilla.

14. ¿Porque no puedo golpear a las personas?

Respuesta: Hay muchas razones por las cuales tus golpes no podrían estar siendo registrados. Podrias estar glitcheado, para resolver el problema, usa el comando /ghostfix (or /gf) para que seas teletransportado a ti mismo y se arregle el problema. Tambien podria ser lag, lag del server o tuyo (o de la persona a la que estás golpeando). En este caso, determina de quién es el lag. Si es del server, reporta el problema.Tambien podria ser porque estas clickeando muy rápido y No Cheat Plus esta bloqueando tus golpes. Si ves que esto empieza a pasar mucho, reportalo a un Sr. Mod.

15. ¿Puedo cambiar mi nombre de Minecraft?

Respuesta: Si puedes! Mojang te da la oportunidad de cambiarlo cada 30 dias. Entra a tu pagina de Mojang para cambiarlo. Pero recuerda que cambiar tu nombre a algo inapropiado o malicioso no esta permitido.

16. ¿Puedo reiniciar mis stats?

Respuesta: Si. Puedes comprar un token para reiniciar tus stats en nuestra tienda en los foros, en la parte de Stats Reset. Puedes comprar un Stats reset para SG, Quarter Quell, SGC y los donadores pueden comprar un token a un precio rebajado.

Recuerda que tienes que activar tu token cuando lo compras.

Hazlo con el comando /upgrade para elegir cual Upgrade o Token quieres usar. Para mas información, lee este post: LINK.

Hub:

1. ¿Cuales son las IP para todos los Hubs?

Respuesta: La ip para el US Hub is us.mcgamer.net, para EU Hub es eu.mcgamer.net y para el AU Hub es au.mcgamer.net, El CA Hub es ca.mcgamer.net

2. ¿Como entro a una partida?

Respuesta: Desde el hub puedes ir al Hub interno de SG, ZedChase, Battlefields y MCTF2. Una vez que entres a uno de esos, haz click derecho a un cartel para entrar a una partida.

3. Que es un Hub?

Respuesta: Un hub es un server desde el cual puedes entrar a diferentes portales para entrar a minijuegos.

4. ¿Como puedo ir al Cuarto del Staff?

Respuesta: No puedes. Las únicas personas que pueden son gente del Staff.

5. Porque no puedo usar el comando /records en el hub?

Respuesta: /Records no funciona en el hub, solo cuando estas en una partida.

8. ¿Que puedo hacer para tener menos lag de FPS en el Hub?

Respuesta: Al lado de tu brújula, hay un reloj. Con el puedes ocultar a los jugadores.

9. ¿Porque sigo viendo gente cuando uso el reloj?

Respuesta: Todas las personas que usen el reloj después de tí será visible para ti hasta que uses el reloj de nuevo.

10. ¿No consigo hablar con un moderador en el chat, que hago?

Respuesta: Pide de buena manera en el chat si puedes hablar con un Moderador. Se paciente porque podrían estar arreglando algo. También puedes entrar a nuestro Teamspeak y mandar un mensaje a un Mod o entrar a los foros y mandar un mensaje privado a un miembro del Staff..

11. ¿Uno de los carteles dice “Restarting” y ha estado asi por varios minutos, que hago?

Respuesta: Trata de hablar con un miembro del Staff y diles. Diles que Server es, región y la información que te pida.

12. “Hub server is restarting”. ¿Como arreglo esto?

Respuesta: Notifica a un miembro del Staff y dile toda la información relevante a esto (Cuando empezó, cuánto lleva pasando)

13.Estoy atascado en el Hub, como salgo?

Respuesta: Puedes usar tu brújula y dirigirte al spawn desde ahí.

14. Me das OP? Soy de Planet Minecraft.

Respuesta: No.

Gracias por leer esta guia! Si encuentras un error de escritura o gramatico, dejanos saber!

Escrito por tayemack123 Hindsight

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci