• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
please bring back au mcsg.. you had like atleast 300 daily players on the server and you've just killed them all :(
The clan scene in the au community was absolutely incredible, I really didn't realise how much fun I had and I want it back :(

Please... people from other countries support us and help us get our server back.. it was amazing and just put it from our perspective, imagine if your mcgamer network shut down (probs wouldnt care as much as you have around 1000 popular servers to play, when au have like 4.... )

Kiuss

Survivor
Reaction score
Whilst I am Canadian, I understand your pain as we had our server's taken from us as well D: But the thing is, we had the US servers and still do, so you're situation is different. I think just as long as you're patient, they will find a place to host it, you just have to remain patient. Making threads such as these will not benefit in anyway, but I do hope they bring back AU for the good of MCGamer :p

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
We are all hoping Heatle, we will never die though!

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
Whilst I am Canadian, I understand your pain as we had our server's taken from us as well D: But the thing is, we had the US servers and still do, so you're situation is different. I think just as long as you're patient, they will find a place to host it, you just have to remain patient. Making threads such as these will not benefit in anyway, but I do hope they bring back AU for the good of MCGamer :p
you get like 80 if not 150 ping or less... we get like 250-300.. its not possible to play on it

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
I seriously wonder if the owner is even looking for a host for the australian servers. Can't he just come out with a post fully regarding the situation between the host and the australian servers? like seriously

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
I seriously wonder if the owner is even looking for a host for the australian servers. Can't he just come out with a post fully regarding the situation between the host and the australian servers? like seriously
I mean, there isn't many options in the AU region, dedicated servers are like 3x as expensive as a US server, and even if they found a good one it would suck.

Look and Badlion for example, they still use the same host as MCGamer used to use in the Australian Region, and the server is terrible, terrible connection, terrible performance, just terrible.

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Please don't necropost threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci