• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Asia

contriving

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't get what you said.
I would say put a Host in Central America to ensure equality in the server so that both Americans and Canadians have good ping Central America and South America also have good ping for everyone to play with at least equal in ping

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't keep my hopes up since an extra server would cost a heep. But this thread was well written and well explained and if I was an owner of a server and people asking for this, I would consider this. Good job <3

KizaFTW

Platinum
Reaction score
As i said in my last post i remember the good old days when this server got like 4-5k players.Now he only got like 800-1000 max per day?And yeah about that Asia server,that could be a good project but it's on staff team to decide not to us.We are just players there no matter about Donors or Moderators or Seniors.Only Admins Developers and Chad can decide.Soo gl with this :)

Flaws

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad doesn't care about the server. Au, ca and asia are most likely never coming back.

Jyethepieguy

Spectator
Reaction score
As I said, Asia is continuously growing. You see a lot of Asian players nowadays in MCSG! :) AU will be back soon.
Are you serious? they removed "Favourite AU SG Clan" from the Mc Gamer Awards and Chad logs on every 5 months lol.

JustZch

Spectator
Reaction score
There are a few reasons why I believe that MCGamer should create a Japanese/Asian proxy.

Minecraft is massive in Asia, especially in Japan, and it is still growing. There are thousands of active Japanese Minecraft players, and I personally know over 30 players that are addicted to MCSG and other PvP servers. I know a lot players that play MCSG, and most of them are no life tryhards. Some friends of mine don't play MCSG because of the lag that puts them at a massive disadvantage, and often tell me that they really wish MCSG had an Asian server. I'm actually not lying here. Also, look at the usernames in MCSG; usually, ¼ or more of them are Japanese, and they were a problem a while back - with their 15 player clan fights that ruined everyone else’s games.

I'd suggest you host an Asian server in Japan. This country is ddos-free and internet-friendly. This country has also if not the lowest crime rate in the whole world. Most of Asian players are monolingual so I'll be one of the people to help them, thus they can't post a proper thread about MCGamer Asia because of being a monolingual, some can speak English but don't have the greatest grammar.

MCGamer will increase its revenue and players at least 20%-30% because most of the Minecraft players are in country such as (Hong Kong, China, Philippines, Japan, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Malaysia) more or less every country in Asia. Asian Minecraft players are continuously growing and most of them likes to play MCSG due to its competitiveness and enjoying games.

Chad Dunbar, the owner of MCGamer, is no longer active due to his work at aftertec Development (I'm doubted on what kind of company it is). We do understand that he works for his family and their necessities. As per arsenalfcgunner said, MCGamer's ownership should be given to a more deserving and committed staff in order to make MCGamer alive again.

We're doing this because we love and want to make MCGamer great again. I hope this recommendation will be taken into consideration.

Repost this if you want to :) it would really help.

-LethalStats

(Post based on Shnoop, Member from Badlion).

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you serious? they removed "Favourite AU SG Clan" from the Mc Gamer Awards and Chad logs on every 5 months lol.
That's why we need a responsible and committed leader. Yes, your favorite AU SG clan was removed because AU was removed. Imagine us having it all back with new responsible and committed leader. MCGamer would have a lot of new and active players, but that doesn't mean it's that easy to replace Chad. Chad would be the one to say whether to change himself and I doubt MCGamer having new owner for the next year because Chad won't even read this and barely even gets on so not sure.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
As i said in my last post i remember the good old days when this server got like 4-5k players.Now he only got like 800-1000 max per day?And yeah about that Asia server,that could be a good project but it's on staff team to decide not to us.We are just players there no matter about Donors or Moderators or Seniors.Only Admins Developers and Chad can decide.Soo gl with this :)
That's why this part of the forums was created, to show recommendations. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci