• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Asia

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
There are a few reasons why I believe that MCGamer should create a Japanese/Asian proxy.

Minecraft is massive in Asia, especially in Japan, and it is still growing. There are thousands of active Japanese Minecraft players, and I personally know over 30 players that are addicted to MCSG and other PvP servers. I know a lot players that play MCSG, and most of them are no life tryhards. Some friends of mine don't play MCSG because of the lag that puts them at a massive disadvantage, and often tell me that they really wish MCSG had an Asian server. I'm actually not lying here. Also, look at the usernames in MCSG; usually, ¼ or more of them are Japanese, and they were a problem a while back - with their 15 player clan fights that ruined everyone else’s games.

I'd suggest you host an Asian server in Japan. This country is ddos-free and internet-friendly. This country has also if not the lowest crime rate in the whole world. Most of Asian players are monolingual so I'll be one of the people to help them, thus they can't post a proper thread about MCGamer Asia because of being a monolingual, some can speak English but don't have the greatest grammar.

MCGamer will increase its revenue and players at least 20%-30% because most of the Minecraft players are in country such as (Hong Kong, China, Philippines, Japan, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Malaysia) more or less every country in Asia. Asian Minecraft players are continuously growing and most of them likes to play MCSG due to its competitiveness and enjoying games.

Chad Dunbar, the owner of MCGamer, is no longer active due to his work at aftertec Development (I'm doubted on what kind of company it is). We do understand that he works for his family and their necessities. As per arsenalfcgunner said, MCGamer's ownership should be given to a more deserving and committed staff in order to make MCGamer alive again.

We're doing this because we love and want to make MCGamer great again. I hope this recommendation will be taken into consideration.

Repost this if you want to :) it would really help.

-LethalStats

(Post based on Shnoop, Member from Badlion).

Chaosbones

Survivor
Reaction score
This is useless. They took down AU because their player numbers are going down and they can't afford other servers.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
As I said, Asia is continuously growing. You see a lot of Asian players nowadays in MCSG! :) AU will be back soon.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
- numbers are going down due to the thing so-called "server dying". One thing that can make us alive is an active and committed leader and make AU and AS back. AS was live back in 2013's. I mean, 2013? That time Asian players were few, at least now I could say Asian players are continuously growing right now.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
AS servers a great idea but they just won't happen as far as I know. I'd love to see the server re-expand.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
At one point all of you will realize that this recommendation will greatly help the server in terms of revenue and players.

Chaosbones

Survivor
Reaction score
At one point all of you will realize that this recommendation will greatly help the server in terms of revenue and players.
IT WONT CAN'T YOU SEE? JUST BECAUSE MORE JAPS ARE COMING INTO MCSG DOESN'T MEAN MORE PLAYERS THAT AREN'T JAPS ARE GOING TO COME INTO THE SERVER. IT'S QUITE THE OPPOSITE!

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
IT WONT CAN'T YOU SEE? JUST BECAUSE MORE JAPS ARE COMING INTO MCSG DOESN'T MEAN MORE PLAYERS THAT AREN'T JAPS ARE GOING TO COME INTO THE SERVER. IT'S QUITE THE OPPOSITE!
This reply is quite well unthought of I guess I could say. Are you from future to dare that anything won't happen? We are trying our best to make MCGamer alive and all guys like you out there are being negative. If you know how to read and understand a proper thread you would most probably know what I'm talking about "MORE JAPS DOESN'T MEAN MORE PLAYERS THAT AREN'T JAPS AREN'T GOING TO PLAY". This part made me slap my face. Japan isn't the only Asian country. Asia is the biggest continent, my friend. I'm using Japan as a sample because of its technology and internet connectivity. Remember, I'm recommending MCGamer Asia not MCGamer Japan. MCGamer Asia wouldn't be recommended if only Japanese were playing MCGamer. Biggest country in Asia is China, so won't you expect that country to have a huge population of Minecraft players? Then there goes Singapore, also one of the best internet connectivity and probably one of the country with growing Minecraft player population. The way you stated your reply was like predicting the future like Nostradamus. This will definitely happen when the right day comes and enough budget is allocated. Come to think of it.

Edit: (China has most probably 1B+ population and 1/4 is Minecraft players (cracked players included).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci