• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map (WIP) - Survival Games Immortal

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
So for the last couple of weeks I have been working on a Survival Games map that personally I think I really awesome!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?du4jv2btjqbjqku

Planetminecraft thread: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/survival-games-immortal---minecraft-pvp-map/

I don't expect the map to get onto to the servers any time soon, the only thing the map is good in is chests and builds, the terrain is very plain, and as of right now I cannot fix that.

I've just started a new map with way better terrain, and it is winter themed so it fits in with Christmas.

A screenshot of a giant forest in this map:

Here is a trailer video featuring one of the many builds of my map.

I am now 100% done, I just have to make a cinematic video which won't take too long at all!
Here are some screenshots:

These are only a handful of the many structures of the map. I know the terrain is a bit plain but it's my first try and my next map will have proper terraforming!

Thank you for reading! And please subscribe to MilkedMovies to support me in my work!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
This looks really nice. :D The buildings look good, but... the landscape and terraforming looks very plain. I'm not sure I like that.

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
hmm, looks kinda plain and basic.
Not so many details and such, and did you use a map generator and just built on it?

other than that it might be an interesting map if you put some more work into details and the terrain.

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
hmm, looks kinda plain and basic.
Not so many details and such, and did you use a map generator and just built on it?

other than that it might be an interesting map if you put some more work into details and the terrain.
I used World Painter, and if singleplayer commands gets updated for once, I will make the landscape better

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks really nice. :D The buildings look good, but... the landscape and terraforming looks very plain. I'm not sure I like that.
Thanks, and yeah, I don't like the terrain either and I'm gonna get that fixed and make it better, especially the giant mountain that may or may not be in the map :p

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and isn't the first pic the castle of sg4?

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
Good, but it's kinda infinite stretches of nothing.....
The map is covered with structures, alot of the map does have things on it, I just use render distance normal most of the time, behind the overgrown house is a forest and next to that is another structure, also a big chunk of the map is a massive forest. I wanted to make the map more intersesting by adding lots of things to the plain terrain. I will do an update today showing more of how I plan to cover up the map best I can...

Reaction score
I think you should make larger hills, but I don't know, I haven't seen many pictures so.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci