• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map suggestion thread

Clunkychimp25

IM PLUMPARADE
Reaction score
fortu
Hey guys seeing as the forums are finally back I figured it was time to get a thread together to get community feedback on what maps they want to see back. I've been reading the suggestions that people have said on discord however this will help keep things nice and organised :p

So...what maps do you want to see appear return to MCSG?
fortune island

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Fallen Empire
Solar Frost (original one)
Insanity Cause
Hungry Hills
SG3 and 5 (if they're not already on)
128-player SG3
Freeze Island
Overgrown
The Fallen Colossi
Skylands
Moonlight Lake
Vida Cova
Origins
Ancient Japan
Survival Kingdom
Castle Dracula
Fortress Pyke
Forsaken Ascension
Avaricia

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Pretend this isn’t a necro

I’m wondering why Moonbase 9 and Return to Moonbase 9 are both in the map rotation at the same time. The revamped version is so much like the original that it seems redundant to have both. Could we just pick one?

So far we have a pretty good selection of popular and/or classic maps that will make every generation of player happy... and then there’s just green grass... an obvious and awkward outlier that nobody remembers

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Pretend this isn’t a necro

I’m wondering why Moonbase 9 and Return to Moonbase 9 are both in the map rotation at the same time. The revamped version is so much like the original that it seems redundant to have both. Could we just pick one?

So far we have a pretty good selection of popular and/or classic maps that will make every generation of player happy... and then there’s just green grass... an obvious and awkward outlier that nobody remembers
Currently we don't have a rotation in place so all ready maps are in play. The rotations will definitely fix this when they come into play.

L255

Spectator
Reaction score
It will be nice to have Lobby Games, Origins and Pompeii pack.
I also hope, that good 48player maps will come back. Castle Dracula, ...

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
It will be nice to have Lobby Games, Origins and Pompeii pack.
I also hope, that good 48player maps will come back. Castle Dracula, ...
They really need to add Karmunrah and fallen empire to mcsg maker! I miss those bigger 48 player maps too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci