• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Submittion

Want It In MCSG

• YASSSS M9

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Nah M9

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Great Wall Of China
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: SteamrolledM8 ; iViperBoy ; jomamaolly ; wgwg
Game Type: Survival Games
Description Of The Map: 24 player map taking place in the great wall of china. There are secrets pretty well hidden in the map so if u need help contact me on skype at WgwgPlaysMC. Bigger than Alaskan Village but smaller the Teweran sg 2.
Video/ScreenShots: http://i.imgur.com/PrXQGv4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T2qg9Ra.jpg
Ill add a video later :)

I,{Lead Builder} of {Build Team Name, if applicable} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
You should consider putting more screenshots, and follow the proper map format.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
actually there are about valleyside or sg4 amount of chests that mountain is a tier 1 the 1 tier 2 at the top
or however the staff tier it
but i really want one of my maps to get in
Fourm Wise, please don't double post. Just edit your last post instead

Anyways the chests seem really close together and the placement is very bad. No offense

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
Fourm Wise, please don't double post. Just edit your last post instead

Anyways the chests seem really close together and the placement is very bad. No offense
It's just some some big maps dot have many chests or tiers 2 so it usually makes 2 OP ro
Needs way more structures and detail
actually its just the screenshots under the trees are traps lava pits and adondoned houses and of course the great wall of china going through the whole map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci