• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Idea

Would anyone like any of these ideas?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

DPrescott

Spectator
Reaction score
First, I think that you guys should bring back Quarter Quell. Second, a fun map to play on would be another map kinda like Demons Breeze, but with less lava and more structures like a volcano and a destroyed village. Finally, the best map I can think of is a desert. This map could be similarly structured like a survival world desert, but with Desert Temples being a location for Tier 2's and villages.. (Without the villagers of course). Thanks for reading this! (By the way.. this is for Regular SG.

Last edited:

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
First, I think that you guys should bring back Quarter Quell. Second, a fun map to play on would be another map kinda like Demons Breeze, but with less lava and more structures like a volcano and a destroyed village. Finally, the best map I can think of is a desert. This map could be similarly structured like a survival world desert, but with Desert Temples being a location for Tier 2's and villages.. (Without the villagers of course). Thanks for reading this! (By the way.. this is for Regular SG.
We once had a desert map, but it has since been removed due to under-tiering, and people not playing it because of under-tiering. There are several maps already in submission like this, however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci