• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Macintosh 1.6 Right-Click Bug Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Update: This has been tested and DOES work.

Apparently, most Mac users do CTRL+Click in order to right click. I've never done it this way and I never even knew you could. If you have a Magic Mouse, this should work for you. If you're having issues with finding something or it won't work for you, go ahead and post a comment and i'll help you out. Be sure to post a comment saying it worked as well so others know :)

Newer OS/Versions:
-Click on the Macintosh Logo in the upper left hand corner
-Click "System Preferences"
-Locate the "Hardware" section
-Click on "Mouse"
-Click on the "Point & Click" tab
-Click "Secondary Click on Right Side"

Doesn't work for you? No fear, try this below:

Older Mac OS/Version:
-Click on the Macintosh Logo in the upper left hand corner
-Click "System Preferences"
-Locate the "Personal" section
-Click on "Universal Access"
-Click on the "Mouse" tab
-Locate "Secondary Click"
-Click the box revealing a check mark

This will activate the secondary click on your mouse to make it act like a double-click mouse. In my opinion, this works better than CTRL+Click and should be a lot easier for you to use.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Haha, I have a mac and I've never used CTRL+Click. I never could. :D. I have the magic mouse and I don't like it. :p I prefer the 10 bucks Office Depot mouse. hehe. :)

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I think I'll just wait until Mojang fixes this, they have classified it as a bug. I can't really get used to using my mouse for Minecraft, because I use the arrow keys, rather than WASD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci