• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Luminous Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoPMC

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Luminous Forest

Name Of Map:
Luminous Forest

Lead Builder/Build Team Name:
GeckoHD

Game Type:
Survival Games/SG

Description Of The Map:
Luminous forest is a forest themed sg map, which is very fun
to play on. The map features lots of redstone traps, parkour courses
and lots of more!

Video/ScreenShots:

http://imgur.com/IHPKsFI,sxM7jKo,Kf...cAO,B4rebZr,e1sIXZF,sNrNZ00,T1YwehM,fUfGT1X#0

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY)
http://gyazo.com/7bf30f5ec7f6a78d7716b839694f621a

I,GeckoHD, if applicable} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seems like the trees and forests are too dense, not enough for open PvP; just by looking at the screenshots.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Some of the builds and terraforming don't look too bad. It just doesn't feel like a survival games map.
Seems like the trees and forests are too dense, not enough for open PvP; just by looking at the screenshots.
^ This

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with the comments above, you also need custom trees. And I'm not sure if your block variation is suitable for the sg map theme :/

Th0rnfire

Spectator
Reaction score
I know its a forest, and i know it needs to be natural but maybe a few more buildings? That would make it way better!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hm.

I'd highly suggest adding a deathmatch arena, as nobody will PVP well in that corn. Also, I think more buildings and details will help this map shine out a bit more.

Other than that, great job!!

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
This looks like a world you generated and added some stuff. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members