• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

List of mutations that should be added on MCSG Maker.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello, you know that MCSG Maker is a new gamemode that got released only some days ago, but a lot of people play it with friends or for clan wars.
Well, for sure this gamemode is already one of the best gamemodes that MCGamer ever had and I wanted to make a list of the features that should be added.

List:
  • NoHitDelay [Added]
  • Soup Regeneration
  • Allow/Disallow sponsor [Added]
  • Allow/Disallow bounting [Added]
  • Every kill you do, you get one exp level (only if the infinite exp bug will be fixed) [Added]
  • Picking randomly the players to make teams of 2/3/4/5/6 [MCGamer Awards ~ 2nd]
  • Inverted chest tiering [Added]
  • Tier 3 only chests (I know that tier3 don't exist, but they could add them only for this gamemode) [MCGamer Awards ~ 1st]
  • Target: After 2 minutes that the game is started, in the chat will appear the nickname of a player, the guy that kills him will receive 2x the points he would have received killing him in a normal game; but also if the target would win, he will receive a 2x bonus of the points he got killing other players in that game.
  • Being able to decide the time of the 2 chest refills
  • Being able to rename the lobby, for example, to join, after being invited, you should just do /join sgInsurgent
  • Everyone will be disguised (TheMangoTiger) [Added]
  • Chat enable/disable (TheMangoTiger)
  • Random chest tiering [Added]
  • Presents: Every 1/2/3/4/5 minutes, a Tier 3 chest will spawn in a point of the map, saying in the chat the message:"A present has spawned at x: -68 y: 50 z: 154".
  • Force Deathmatch [MCGamer Awards ~ 3rd]
  • Random spawning: The players will be spawned in random points of the map.
  • No gaining/dropping points or killing/dying (you will still be able to receive the bounty setted on, if he has it) [Added]
  • Deathmatch players: being able to decide how many players should remain alive to let the DM countdown begins. [Added]
  • Speed Games: Everyone will have to play with the effect Speed 1 or Speed 2.
  • Extra Jump: Everyone will have to play with the effect Jump Boost 1.
  • Blind Games: Everyone will have to play with the effect Blindness.
  • Nausea (Stralcsar)
  • 1.9: Only 1.9 players will be able to join the game and you can find shields and arrows in chests and use the left hand too (Clousure)

I will update this almost every day with new features.

Last edited:

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Wow great ideas! Hope to see your awesome ideas added on to the servers!

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
i like ur ideas! Also:

- choose the amount of people in death match/disable dm completely
- be able to make everyone disguised, like in solosg
- disable chat

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Updated the list with 3 new features, credits were given!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
I really like the idea of disallowing/allowing sponsoring, that is really important for clan battles

Yachty

Quantum
Reaction score
I like most of these ideas but I disagree with the No Hit Delay one. Since our anti-cheat isnt the best it will be hard to catch hackers.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
I love these ideas like the No Hit Delay... Wait that's basically on the servers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci