• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy and All Time Leaderboards

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
As most of you should know, the leaderboards were reset back in april. With this happening, there became a few new leaderboards out there.

There was the new leaderboards that we all use. The one with the daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal leaderboards. Then there was also a legacy leaderboards, which was meant to show the old leaderboards frozen for all time. Then also, there was an all time leaderboards, which was supposed to be your wins all time. It was to have you legacy stats, plus your current stats on the new leaderboards.

Now all of these things are on the forums, but you have to kind of know where to look to find them.

Combined all time leaderboards: http://www.mcgamer.net/stats/mcsg/?action=view&type=combined&year=current&ord=current
Legacy Leaderboards: http://www.mcgamer.net/stats/mcsg/?action=view&type=legacy&year=current&ord=current

As I stated above, the combined all time leaderboards was supposed to get updated here and there, but since the leaderboards reset, I am only aware of it updating 1 time in the what? 4-5 months since the reset? I know for a fact that it hasn't updated since may.

So what I'm asking is simple

1. Update the combined leaderboards more than once every couple months. We were promised this when you were asking about the leaderboards. I'm not asking for daily updates and stuff, just heck, once or twice a month if anything.

2. Put these leaderboards in a better spot, such as http://www.mcgamer.net/stats/ . I feel like here, people will know where and how to find this leaderboard. We have all other leaderboards there, so why not these also? Seems fair to me.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I agree, it was part of what was promised when the vote happened. It should be updated frequently, and be more accessible. Doesn't have to be taking up too much space or anything, there just needs to be the link somewhere on the page. Also, it would be nice if you could see your combined stats on your individual stats as well. Rather than just Current and Legacy.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree, it was part of what was promised when the vote happened. It should be updated frequently, and be more accessible. Doesn't have to be taking up too much space or anything, there just needs to be the link somewhere on the page. Also, it would be nice if you could see your combined stats on your individual stats as well. Rather than just Current and Legacy.
agreed!

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree MCGamer doesn't care about combined leaderboards, they are hidden from everyone and not even updated...

EDIT: It's because you are number right now right? xD

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself, I completely agree with you :)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree MCGamer doesn't care about combined leaderboards, they are hidden from everyone and not even updated...

EDIT: It's because you are number right now right? xD
lol sorta kinda, but like, the other day I was checking out the combined, it still wasn't updated, so I was gonna make this thread, then I counted it up, and I realized I was only like.. 2 wins from #1 so i'm like OMG. Defo need to post this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci