• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag back glitch

minman8

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello MCSG'ers,

There is this one reocurring bug that is really annoying. It is really annoying because it keeps happening. I have pretty good connection to the servers, and I'm pretty sure it's not me that's the problem. Here is the actual bug:

Whenever I am running around, chasing or being chased, I get lagged back and I cannot move. I have died in every 3 games because of this bug, and it is REALLY annoying. I'm sorry, but I will not be playing MCSG until this problem is fixed or someone gives me some help on this problem. I don't know whether or not this is the server itself, 1.7, whatever.

Thank you,

minman8

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been seeing it too. It hasn't happened to me personally, but I've fought people with it.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The glitch is caused my the server plugin; No Cheat Plus.
Since the new sprint, the plugin will react to your sprint on how familiar is to Better Sprinting Mod.
They really need to fix that.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
The glitch is caused my the server plugin; No Cheat Plus.
Since the new sprint, the plugin will react to your sprint on how familiar is to Better Sprinting Mod.
They really need to fix that.
Yup, caused by NCP thinking you are sprint hacking with 1.7.2 sprint. Happens to me too, just stop moving for a second, walk forward and you can move again. (Obviously this isn't ideal when being chased by a team)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Yup, caused by NCP thinking you are sprint hacking with 1.7.2 sprint. Happens to me too, just stop moving for a second, walk forward and you can move again. (Obviously this isn't ideal when being chased by a team)
Indeed. Also, I would like to mention only admins and up don't get the No Cheat Plus meaning they can hit from more blocks that other users and won't get the sprint problem.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Indeed. Also, I would like to mention only admins and up don't get the No Cheat Plus meaning they can hit from more blocks that other users and won't get the sprint problem.
Yes this has been brought up as an issue, especially with clan battles.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
It is 1,7 sprint reacting to No Cheat Plus.
Admins don't have NCP so if you are vs a admin... Run.

Nikrocks03

Tribute
Reaction score
The No Cheat Plus is used to the BSM or Better Sprint Mod. Since the 1.7.2 integrated some features of the BSM No Cheat Plus recognizes it as BSM thus putting you back to your last location. Till then it will be that way for a while.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Is it NCP? I know a little while back there was a Bukkit bug that caused this, and I'm pretty sure it was never addressed... All you have to do is block or crouch once for any amount of time to fix it.

Nikrocks03

Tribute
Reaction score
Is it NCP? I know a little while back there was a Bukkit bug that caused this, and I'm pretty sure it was never addressed... All you have to do is block or crouch once for any amount of time to fix it.
I am Pretty sure its NPC because many youtubers have said it is. I mean lots of them. You can either block with your sword, crouch, break a block, or just stop and repeat your sprint.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I am Pretty sure its NPC because many youtubers have said it is. I mean lots of them. You can either block with your sword, crouch, break a block, or just stop and repeat your sprint.
That could be, but take a Youtuber's opinion with a grain of salt, we all remember the fiasco about the fishing rod technique being removed, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci