• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag Back Glitch??? PROBLEM SOLVED

Nikrocks03

Tribute
Reaction score
Ever have that annoying lag back glitch when you are either chasing someone or being chased? Well I have the solution.....Sort of.

Reason for the glitch: If you are using the new binding of keys to sprint that was added in minecraft in 1.7.2 you may experience this more than other people who are double tapping W to sprint. It is caused by No cheat plus or NPC. No cheat plus was added to MCSG to stop BSM or better sprint mod users. No cheat glitches sometimes and recognizes the new binding of keys in Minecraft as BSM and then lags you back.... It also happens to users that are not using the binding of the keys.

The Fix.... Sort of a fix: After you are lagged back you must do either of the following to keep sprinting. You can either block with your sword, crouch, break a block, or just stop and repeat your sprint.

Hope this post helps you to win games and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor. - Paperlightz

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please stop arguing it's not needed.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Thank you - I and many other people knew about the sneaking thingy/blocking, but I didn't know it would work if you broke a block. I'll test that out c:
However, this still doesn't "Solve" the problem, especially when you're chasing or being chased by someone else.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you serious right now? I'm only stating it doesn't help much if you're getting chased and you're low because it's already to late.
Rule thats says Dont start drama.. You broke it.. You little rebel :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci