• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Paid Positions]

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey there, thanks for applying! Unfortunately, your video link does not work (invalid url) would you be able to fix that so I can review your work? You have 24 hours to fix this or you will be declined. Thanks!
I apologize, fixing it right now.

Edit; fixed!

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Preston

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Minecraft Username: prestomesto

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics):

I generally think I strive in either

A) Building or
B) Terraforming

From my point of view, I am more of a Builder as I am quite new to Voxel, although learning new things very quickly.

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:

Team Atlas
Other than that, I only build with a friend of mine, or solo. :)

Images of previous builds/cinematic work (At least 2 different builds/1 cinematic video):

I assumed that the video was acceptable so I made one instead of screenshots;

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?):

None, due to permission/copyright issues.
A map of mine has been applied to the Badlion network, but we are waiting for word that
it will be added. :)

Why do you want to join Kithex?:

I want to join Kithex because it will help me learn more of the aspects of building, whilst helping this build team strive as a whole. United, this team can accomplish great things, and joining Kithex will help the team reach the above and beyond. Kithex is also a great opportunity for new friends in terms of building; being friendly to other members results in more cooperation which results in more building progress throughout the team. I want to join because building maps has always been a passion of mine; and working with a wonderful group like Kithex will inspire me to do such things in the future with other builders, which is a dream come true. Kithex seems like a wonderful place to build, and I want to join Kithex because building is my ultimate desire.

Why does Kithex need you?:

Kithex needs me because I am a very respected, friendly player who is always cooperative in terms of seriousness between, and during builds; I can bring activity to the team as I will always be active at times when needed. As an active individual, I am extremely dedicated and confident in evoluting this build team into the best possible team there is in Minecraft. I know what is expected of me in this build team, and should not be told to do the unexpected. I am ambitious, patient, and very excited to start building for a new build team. C:

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?:

I am not a returning Kithex member.

I, prestomesto , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.
Hey there! Thanks for applying. Unfortunately, we will be denying today for the following reason(s):

• Lack of detail in the examples given.
You may reapply in 7 days.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First name: Preston

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Minecraft Username: prestomesto

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics):

I generally think I strive in either

A) Building or
B) Terraforming

From my point of view, I am more of a Builder as I am quite new to Voxel, although learning new things very quickly.

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:

Team Atlas
Other than that, I only build with a friend of mine, or solo. :)

Images of previous builds/cinematic work (At least 2 different builds/1 cinematic video):

I assumed that the video was acceptable so I made one instead of screenshots;

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?):

None, due to permission/copyright issues.
A map of mine has been applied to the Badlion network, but we are waiting for word that
it will be added. :)

Why do you want to join Kithex?:

I want to join Kithex because it will help me learn more of the aspects of building, whilst helping this build team strive as a whole. United, this team can accomplish great things, and joining Kithex will help the team reach the above and beyond. Kithex is also a great opportunity for new friends in terms of building; being friendly to other members results in more cooperation which results in more building progress throughout the team. I want to join because building maps has always been a passion of mine; and working with a wonderful group like Kithex will inspire me to do such things in the future with other builders, which is a dream come true. Kithex seems like a wonderful place to build, and I want to join Kithex because building is my ultimate desire.

Kithex needs me because I am a very respected, friendly player who is always cooperative in terms of seriousness between, and during builds; I can bring activity to the team as I will always be active at times when needed. As an active individual, I am extremely dedicated and confident in evoluting this build team into the best possible team there is in Minecraft. I know what is expected of me in this build team, and should not be told to do the unexpected. I am ambitious, patient, and very excited to start building for a new build team. C:

I am not a returning Kithex member.

I, prestomesto , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.
^ Recommended ^
Hectorg98

Hey there! Thanks for applying. Unfortunately, we will be denying today for the following reason(s):

• Lack of detail in the examples given.
woops didn't see that

Omri

Career
Reaction score
First name: Omri

Timezone: +2

Minecraft Username: Obversity

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Terraforming ( Want to learn building)

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: N/A

http://imgur.com/a/66mHa

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): No

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to meet some people and become a better builder as

I, [INSERT NAME HERE] , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Omri

Timezone: +2

Minecraft Username: Obversity

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Terraforming ( Want to learn building)

http://imgur.com/a/66mHa

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): No

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to meet some people and become a better builder as

I, [INSERT NAME HERE] , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.
Hey there! Thanks for taking the time and applying for kithex. Unfortunately, I will be denying you today for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail and builds in the examples shown
  • You did not add your name into the agreement.
You can reapply in 7 days.

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
First name: Nicko

Timezone: NZT UTC+12:00

Minecraft Username: xSuhDude

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building.

Images of previous builds/cinematic work (At least 2 different builds/1 cinematic video):http://imgur.com/a/cUmWX [There are 3 builds in there]

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): Unfortunately not.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: Because I would like to be apart of something else on MCGamer, and just want to help out the team and hopefully make/help with an MCGamer Map one day!

Why does Kithex need you?: Because they will have an extra pair of hands to help out

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?: Not returning.

I, [Nicko] , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Nicko

Timezone: NZT UTC+12:00

Minecraft Username: xSuhDude

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building.

Images of previous builds/cinematic work (At least 2 different builds/1 cinematic video):http://imgur.com/a/cUmWX [There are 3 builds in there]

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): Unfortunately not.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: Because I would like to be apart of something else on MCGamer, and just want to help out the team and hopefully make/help with an MCGamer Map one day!

Why does Kithex need you?: Because they will have an extra pair of hands to help out

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?: Not returning.

I, [Nicko] , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.
Hey there! Thanks for applying. Unfortunately, we will be denying you today for the following reason(s):

• Lack of detail in builds.

Last edited:

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey there! Thanks for applying. Unfortunately, we will be denying you today for the following reason(s):

• Lack of detail in builds.

Hey Hect0rg,
can I quickly start a PM with you, I have a question.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Pleased to announce that all ranks in the Kithex team are now paid positions!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci