• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Keep SGC 1.7.10 Support

Should SGC be 1.7.10?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
This solution should kill two birds with one stone...

Keep SG Classic on 1.7.10 support!!

Until they fix all of the lag issues, I think that SG Classic should stay on 1.7.10. This could attract more people to the gamemode.

What do you think?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
What kind of bugs are there in SGC? I haven't played it since the update yet. But if there are any bugs, it's smarter to just report them here : github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues/issues

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
If you have found any bugs in SGC or any gamemode, please report them here and click new issue on the top right hand corner.

As for the 1.7 support, all servers will have to update to 1.8 soon because of the 1.9 update so everyone will eventually have to start playing on 1.8 and it'll just be too unstable to run 3 versions of Minecraft on one server.

Like all the other threads to keep 1.7, this thread will be locked.
If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member! :)

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
This solution should kill two birds with one stone...

Keep SG Classic on 1.7.10 support!!

Until they fix all of the lag issues, I think that SG Classic should stay on 1.7.10. This could attract more people to the gamemode.

What do you think?
Adding on...

The issue here is, if we have Survival Games Classic kept on 1.7.10, and our hub system/main servers are 1.8... how are users supposed to get to the game-type?

No, SGC will never return to 1.7, all our gametypes will remain on 1.8, and in the future, update. Also, I think these "lag issues" are a you thing because I don't experience any lag at all. Perhaps try restarting your router, or if it's FPS related, either use OptiFine and going on the lowest settings, or get a better computer.

Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci