• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jitter Clicking

Jitter clicking

• Total voters

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
as long as you can get at least 5cps with good aim you don't need to jitter!

Reactions: $

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
jitterclicking doesnt help you at all in pvp, and i know this as I have been playing for 2 and a half years
AIM is all you need in order to be good
theres no secret to it

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
jitterclicking doesnt help you at all in pvp, and i know this as I have been playing for 2 and a half years
theres no secret to it
No. I have been playing this game since 2010. Jitter clicking helps. But it's not needed as you can just click 6cps with good aim and usually win, as long as the other person is not jitter clicking you should be fine.

AlyannaBanana

Experienced
Reaction score
No. I have been playing this game since 2010. Jitter clicking helps. But it's not needed as you can just click 6cps with good aim and usually win, as long as the other person is not jitter clicking you should be fine.
You're right, but what would you know when you autoclick to 20cps.

Reactions: $

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
theres no secret to it
well this takes the cake for most blatantly wrong thing I've read on mcsg forums for a while

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
well this takes the cake for most blatantly wrong thing I've read on mcsg forums for a while
explain how is it wrong
if you literally have over 6 cps you dont need more as long you can actually aim

$

Career
Reaction score
explain how is it wrong
if you literally have over 6 cps you dont need more as long you can actually aim
dude
i've seen somehting with 30cps autoclicker i lose 6 hearts in literally 1.5 seconds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci