• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jitter Clicking

Jitter clicking

• Total voters

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
does not cause medical issues.. people just spreading a rumor that was started awhile back with no evidence to support it. Been jitter clicking for like 3 years now xD. Fingers working perfectly.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are no proofs that conclusively demonstrate that jitter clicking causes harm to tje body.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
does not cause medical issues.. people just spreading a rumor that was started awhile back with no evidence to support it. Been jitter clicking for like 3 years now xD. Fingers working perfectly.
sik

W a t e r

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think it really helps. You are better of butterfly clicking (clicking with 2 fingers).

ICRYALOT

Spectator
Reaction score
If you want a way to see how fast you are actively clicking, here is a website:
http://cookie.riimu.net/speed/

CPS (Clicks Per Second) can vary. Average clicking speed is around 4 or 5. If you are going a bit fast it could be 6-7, and Jittering or Butterfly or Drag clicking could get you anywhere above 10+cps

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
It does honestly help! I used to be trash (still am xD) but once I started I saw a big improvement!

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
It depends on your style of pvp! It works for some people and not for others. look at some of the tutorials posted above and find out if it works for you and your friend, thats probably the most accurate way to answer your own question!

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft has 20 ticks per second, so Minecraft (1.7 at least) registers up to 20 cps.

Jitterclicking does not cause any damage. For some people who do it wrong or already have wrist issues, it can aggravate them, but it alone is perfectly safe.

I get anywhere from 11 to 15 cps while jittering, and it's a huge improvement for my PvP. I get doublehits far more frequently, my hit registration is great, combos are much easier, and it feels as though I have a longer reach, even though I don't.

For speed 2 pvp, there are many great players who rely on aim/strafes/wtapping/blockhits alone to get combos, all while getting 6 cps. For MCSG and UHC melee fights, most great players click at 10+ cps to get the best hits.

EDIT: Butterfly clicking is much easier and can get similar cps, but it's more difficult to aim with, and on Badlion it's banable because it registers the same as a doubleclick macro.

There are also rumors that the second click sends two attack packets instead of one, which makes it even less legitimate...

ICRYALOT

Spectator
Reaction score
Ontop of Jitter and Butterfly Clicking, there is also Drag clicking. The process is sort of weird and kind of hard to do... But if you can do it, that is another alternative.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Ontop of Jitter and Butterfly Clicking, there is also Drag clicking. The process is sort of weird and kind of hard to do... But if you can do it, that is another alternative.
Been trying to figure out how to do that for months, and I'm still no closer to being able to do it.

ICRYALOT

Spectator
Reaction score
Been trying to figure out how to do that for months, and I'm still no closer to being able to do it.
One interesting thing to note is that "Drag Clicking" is pretty easy to do on a RUBBER mouse, as it has a bit more of a grippy feeling. You vibrate your pointer finger like as if you were trying to peck some poor ants to death with your giant meaty finger aside. All humor aside, if you can get one finger down try two, which is what I am doing. Imagine you are using a iPad or iPhone or some type of apple touchpad where you use two fingers to scroll down the page, the motion is sort of like that but you vibrate lightly as you do it. If you can, adjust your mouse CLICK sensitiveity to as light as you can, so it would be able to register more clicks with lighter presses. The only thing about this method is that it's pretty tiring on your hands, but on top of that, I find it to be sort of inconsistent but interesting to use nonetheless.

Another thing to note, you can put a piece of tape upside down on the mouse, so it is sort of sticky. It gets gross after awhile, but the stickiness of the tape helps while keeping the contact between the mouse and your finger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci