• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Items From Last Games & Spectators

TheOtherSection

Survivor
Reaction score
I played a game with a team of 3. I killed the person with awesome stuff so there was two.
PS: I won :D
The next game I went back to the area to get the chests (He died in the Pink House, Map 2)
The items from last game where there again, everything he had when he died.
I got it and lost still lol (dia sword and all iron except boots and helmet which is chain)
But the map should clear all items floating so this would not happen again.

Spectators Part:

Spectators can lead spiders to tributes to kill them.

Spectators can push people off vines to kill tributes. (PS: When I died, I tped to a guy on the vine and he fell off and died.)

Spectators can block arrows, like I was playing in the deathmatch, spectators keep getting in our way so when we fired an arrow, the arrows deflect off the spectators.

Spectators can also block fishing rods too.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
When you go into the lobby/new map the glitched items go away.

Spectators leading mobs/Blocking arrows/Blocking fishing hooks is a spectator bug.

Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

TheOtherSection

Survivor
Reaction score
No, Items in lobby:
How To Do: Put items in crafting area to have it in the lobby, you can also hold the item with the cursor to up to 5 or up to 10 if you use a crafting bench, but the items will disappear when the new game starts so no harm in that.
The harm is that items that are laying on the floor from last game were still there, only items near cornicorpia was cleared. I went to the house with the pink floor that had three double chests below and the items from the guy that died last game was still there. So I had a diamond sword and armor. Which made the game un-fair. BTW I lost, and the guy that took my items lost as well.

DracoSkull

Tribute
Reaction score
Spectators Can't push tributes off of vines.

Was the item bug on EU servers or US servers?

TheOtherSection

Survivor
Reaction score
I heard from a guy that he was pushed off the vine, maybe he lied or he didn't know.
The item bug was on US servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci