• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing: Beta Servers

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not on my PC right now, but it says something around "you can't join as this server is 1.8"
What game are you trying to join there? SG?

Ava May want to try to break some leaves a couple of times. It seems to glitch a bit & armour duplicates it self when right clicking some times then ghost's away.

Could you test this for me? Thanks for your work
If you could report this to our bug tracker (linked in the original post near the bottom), that'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
What game are you trying to join there? SG?

If you could report this to our bug tracker (linked in the original post near the bottom), that'd be appreciated. Thanks!
Uhh it happened mainlay on so servers, but also when I did /hub it said it again and then sent me to another hub. Seems to only be happening on the beta servers. If this helps, it was on the AU network ;)

N

Nikola

I'm currently away from home but once I come back, I will make a list of bugs that are currently on the server. :)

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm currently away from home but once I come back, I will make a list of bugs that are currently on the server. :)
Please do make sure to direct it to our bug tracker, which is linked in the original post.

Also, note: the beta servers are not a temporary installment. We intend to keep them around permanently, as they're a new part of our release cycle, allowing us to iron out more issues before releasing an update to the entire network.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Very exciting! Now we can identify the gamebreakers on a specific set of servers instead of having them widespread to all :3

N

Nikola

Note to developers; I will report this on hubgub issue (whatsoever), but I decided to post it on this thread as well just because I want to know if I missed some bugs:

In-game:

- Eating bug: Self-explanatory. Sometimes it won't eat food for some odd reason.

- Bow bug: When I try to shoot with the bow, sometimes it won't actually release the arrow.

- Eating things twice in a row: Now this is really a game-changing bug just because you can eat something while running. For an example, if you have 2 golden apples and you ate one but you still kept the other one in your hand, you can basically run while eating the second one. This can be confusing because mods could potentially ban you for no slowdown.

- FnS bug: I'm pretty sure this is somewhat familiar to you guys.

- Armour bug: Well, sometimes when I try to put my armour it would actually show that I have it on but from other players perspectives it wouldn't. After 20-30 seconds instead of me wearing it, it would show up in one of my inventory slots.

Pls remind me if there's any others. Ava

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm glad this was made, this is a big step for MCGamer. Can't wait to check out some of the beta servers myself!

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Note to developers; I will report this on hubgub issue (whatsoever), but I decided to post it on this thread as well just because I want to know if I missed some bugs:

In-game:

- Eating bug: Self-explanatory. Sometimes it won't eat food for some odd reason.

- Bow bug: When I try to shoot with the bow, sometimes it won't actually release the arrow.

- Eating things twice in a row: Now this is really a game-changing bug just because you can eat something while running. For an example, if you have 2 golden apples and you ate one but you still kept the other one in your hand, you can basically run while eating the second one. This can be confusing because mods could potentially ban you for no slowdown.

- FnS bug: I'm pretty sure this is somewhat familiar to you guys.

- Armour bug: Well, sometimes when I try to put my armour it would actually show that I have it on but from other players perspectives it wouldn't. After 20-30 seconds instead of me wearing it, it would show up in one of my inventory slots.

Pls remind me if there's any others. Ava
The "Eating things twice in a row" glitch is a Minecraft glitch i'm pretty sure, if I understood your description of it right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci