• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Improved Disguise Feature!

Swoopzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

The disguise issue has been a long ongoing issue for the entirety of MCGamer or since disguise was released. While the amazing developers have certainly improved it since 2013, 2014, 2015, I believe there could be some improvements!

I remember suggesting these things in a moderator meeting in 2015, and I think maybe they were overlooked or just forgotten about.

• ./scramble stats when disguise. I believe when you ./disguise the stats should also scramble to make it impossible for people to obtain your real stats. People are crafty - people can compare the stats of a disguised player to a real player and figure out who it is. I believe scrambling the points & stats would be a great implementation/feature and deter people from discovering real disguise names.
  • Another feature/improvement could be names. I believe it is way too obvious to figure out which people are disguised. Maybe an improved random name system would be beneficial.

Thanks for listening!

Good day tributes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci