• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If this is official SG servers... Lets do a SG tournament!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
so... top 10 from each region huh? doesn't sound fair... on the eu leaderboards theres someone called mjwick, he is 7th is eu so he would qualify to play in the tournament, but he has 340 wins, i have 192, so he is better right? no. He has played about 1800 games and i have played 600, if i played 1800 games... i probably would have a lot more wins than him.. So i technically would be in the top 10 in my region
In my opinion if there were to be a tornument. It should take the top 100 in each region, and then put in order of win to lose ratio and then take the top 10 from that, or even better kill to death ratio because some people tend to only get a lot of wins from teaming.

recoilviper

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't think there should be any qualifications to join the tournament. There are probably hundreds of people like me who want to play, but can't because of qualifications.
The reason people like me aren't in the top 12 or whatever, is because we simply don't have the time to devote to playing Minecraft 24/7 like the loosers that do play 24/7 and have no life. I'm not saying that everyone in the top 12 has no life, but some do.
I like, no, LOVE the idea of a tournament, but I will never be able to play if there are top 12 or 14 qualifications, because of my laggy computer and my lack of time to devote to minecraft because of school and my job.
xSOULxRAGEx, I fully support all of your original suggestions in the very beginning of the thread, as I'm sure many others do. I sincerely hope that someone of importance will read this and be able to make it happen.

As for the people who qualify in the top 12 or 14, why do you not want anyone to be able to play? What is it against you? Afraid that more competition will lessen your chances for winning? If so, there's gotta be a reason why you're in the top 12 or 14, so I wouldn't be afraid if I was you.

Please don't start spamming bad things about this comment. If you disapprove, please say so nicely.
Thanks.
lol if they are played minecraft 24/7 they would be dead by now and enyway how do u know that the people that are in top 12 are loosers? Most of them just have skill... doesn't mean they played minecraft 24/7 i have 192 wins and i plaay on mcsg for 2 hours a day... giving myself a lot of free time to do things in real life...

recoilviper

Tribute
Reaction score
If i get to be part of it i'll probably start shaking so hard that i'll fall in one of the lava pits... And if its map 2 i wont even get to play since i always crash there ;(, map 1 has a lot of bugs and all of that so i'd prefer map 3 for the tournament(s).
have you tried downloading a programme called game booster? makes it much less laggy, improved my frames by like 40

recoilviper

Tribute
Reaction score
I hope i get into the top 10 by the time this tournament starts... and also i don't wanna play any games on the Austalian servers :p (no offence) its REALLY laggy there, not cos of my frames but cos of internet connection

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope i get into the top 10 by the time this tournament starts... and also i don't wanna play any games on the Austalian servers :p (no offence) its REALLY laggy there, not cos of my frames but cos of internet connection
You posted like 4 times on this thread on a streak :p

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
Why cant we just have a tournament month? Reset everyones scores, limit everyone to 10 matches a day, and have the top 16 in each region go at it in one final battle to determine the ultimate champion. It would be fair for everyone, including those who dont have much time to play everyday that are actually really good and should be in the top 100

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. You can play 24/7 without dying, all you need is to move your refrigerator next to your computer and a nice big bucket with a fluffy toilet rim on it.

2. Game Booster barely changes anything especially for Minecraft, it would only benifet you 5-10 frames most of the time, and since the company that made Game Booster actually completely ripped off another programs coding it's not very trustworthy. But I do recommend a modification called Optifine which optimizes Minecraft, for a frame lag fix, which removes animations, particles, certain things being rendered, faster yet less laggy world generation and more customization.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it is the ones with the best lose-win ratio in the last month that should play!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make a signup thing, host it on another server, make the tornument based off of skill. You start will full iron and a diamond sword. And a bow with 40 arrows. This should be based off pure skill, remember. Any suspected hackers will be immediately banned. The winner gets... I don't know.. Free donor? (Gold I guess) Or a point / win boost here. There could also be a winner and loser bracket, and the winner of losers only gets a 750 point boost. Winner over all gets 900 point boost, 1-15 win boost (If there is one) and a free donor rank (Most likely Iron or gold). Second place gets 500 points and 3 win boost. 3rd place gets a 1 win boost and 250 point boost, I think that's fair, after all there are many skilled players. This is 1v1, so that there are no gang ups. We can do this on certain days where we can match people up, not everyone has to be there at once. I like my idea, some might not. Support? C;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci