• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SKYWARS Icebound - Skywars Map

Would you like to see this map on MCGamer?

• Yes!

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • No!

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score

Name of map:

Icebound

Lead Builder/Build team name:
levi_the_potato & ApexMC of TeamElite Build Team

Game type:
Skywars

Number of Islands:

# of Island Chests:
3 Each

# of Middle Island Chests:
8 Chests

Map description:
This map is focused mainly around a winter/ice theme and we designed the map around that concept. The map has an overall radius of 60 blocks and each island is spaces roughly 15 blocks away from each other. There are 16 islands to accommodate for all 16 players that can fit into one skywars game.

Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of middle island and accompanied islands:

Middle Island:
x - 0 | y - 70 | z - 0

Normal Islands:
x - 55 | y - 66 | z - (-)24
x - 42 | y - 66 | z - 42
x - 24 | y - 66 | z - (-)57
x - 1 | y - 66 | z - 59
x - (-)25 | y - 66 | z - 55
x - (-)43| y - 66 | z - 43
x - (-)56 | y - 66 | z - 25
x - (-)60 | y - 66 | z - 1
x - (-)54 | y - 66 | z - (-)26
x - (-)43 | y - 66 | z - (-)43
x - (-)26 | y - 66 | z - (-)56
x - 0 | y - 66 | z - (-)59
x - 25 | y - 66 | z - (-)55
x - 43 | y - 66 | z - (-)43
x - 55 | y - 66 | z - (-)23
x - 60 | y - 66 | z - 0

Map radius:
60 Blocks

Note:
Should this map be accepted and the map file is needed, please contact myself or directly contact a member of the TeamElite administration as it was built on their server.

I, ApexMC of TeamElite Build Team, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Like the map, seems simple, but fun to play on. Good work Apex! levi, I guess you did well :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:

suddens

Spectator
Reaction score
Its good but i would add more snow because ice pvp is kinda bad if the other player has a rod/bow and you dont.

Sixzor

Quantum
Reaction score
Name of map:
Icebound

Lead Builder/Build team name:
levi_the_potato & ApexMC

Game type:
Skywars

Number of Islands:

# of Island Chests:
3 Each

# of Middle Island Chests:
8 Chests

Map description:
This map is focused mainly around a winter/ice theme and we designed the map around that concept. The map has an overall radius of 60 blocks and each island is spaces roughly 15 blocks away from each other. There are 16 islands to accommodate for all 16 players that can fit into one skywars game.

Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of middle island and accompanied islands:

Middle Island:
x - 0 | y - 70 | z - 0

Normal Islands:
x - 55 | y - 66 | z - (-)24
x - 42 | y - 66 | z - 42
x - 24 | y - 66 | z - (-)57
x - 1 | y - 66 | z - 59
x - (-)25 | y - 66 | z - 55
x - (-)43| y - 66 | z - 43
x - (-)56 | y - 66 | z - 25
x - (-)60 | y - 66 | z - 1
x - (-)54 | y - 66 | z - (-)26
x - (-)43 | y - 66 | z - (-)43
x - (-)26 | y - 66 | z - (-)56
x - 0 | y - 66 | z - (-)59
x - 25 | y - 66 | z - (-)55
x - 43 | y - 66 | z - (-)43
x - 55 | y - 66 | z - (-)23
x - 60 | y - 66 | z - 0

Map radius:
60 Blocks

I, ApexMC, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
That map looks really amazing and unique, I really like it :D

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
Its good but i would add more snow because ice pvp is kinda bad if the other player has a rod/bow and you dont.
Yeah Levi and I thought about that and we tried to combat it by adding in a 10% block input of snow to add a little more traction on the ice without over-running the whole map with snow. Ill try and find some little things here and there to help out with ice pvp(because I know it can be bad) but, nevertheless thanks for the suggestions! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci