• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can not connect to survival.mcgamer.net.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Might not be your case, but the lag has been very bad for me when connecting. Luckily I can connect. Survival server is only 1.7 —sorry if you already know that.

I've experienced something similar to the past with my building server. I just restarted the server and the error stopped. But, MCSG is not my server, lol.

What I can recommend you is delete the servers.dat file in your minecraft folder —will delete all the servers you added— and see if it works. If not, make a clean install of Minecraft. Make sure to remove the .minecraft folder if you're doing a clean install.

Also, it could be the MS you're getting to the server. If its too bad, you could possibly not be able to connect to the server.

Mikimiya

Spectator
Reaction score
Might not be your case, but the lag has been very bad for me when connecting. Luckily I can connect. Survival server is only 1.7 —sorry if you already know that.

I've experienced something similar to the past with my building server. I just restarted the server and the error stopped. But, MCSG is not my server, lol.

What I can recommend you is delete the servers.dat file in your minecraft folder —will delete all the servers you added— and see if it works. If not, make a clean install of Minecraft. Make sure to remove the .minecraft folder if you're doing a clean install.

Also, it could be the MS you're getting to the server. If its too bad, you could possibly not be able to connect to the server.
Thank you

Lucas_BM

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Fox. I was looking at some survival.mcgamer.net questions and saw you. So i thought i could ask: when I try to log in it says the server is whitelisted and won't let me in.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Fox. I was looking at some survival.mcgamer.net questions and saw you. So i thought i could ask: when I try to log in it says the server is whitelisted and won't let me in.
Thats weird. PM one of the mods to try to resolve this problem!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci