• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I came OUT of the freaking city arena -_-.

Brawlers9901

Spectator
Reaction score
In the new map, there is a water hole (2x1) that I fell into, I used a boat, and I somehow BUGGED out of the arena o_O, can it be fixed? :)?

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I think they're going to need a little bit more details. Where is the hole on the map? How did you fall in? Which way did you go to go outside of the map?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will need to provide screenshots to help us out or coordinates.

Brawlers9901

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, i think I can record how I did. Will hopefully be up today.
Love Brawlers9901

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
how do you get into a server
I do not think this is the right thread to talk about that......

Anyway, to come back to the topic of the thread....
There are 2 WTFs:
Where is this hole, I haven't even noticed it, and I played a lot on the second map, especially at the edges, as I am running around there most of the time.
What made you think, you'd come out with a BOAT? I actually lol'ed, I think that's what I'd have done, too, but you have to have gotten the boat first, soooo.... You have to be extremely unlucky/lucky/planning to have a boat when falling into a pit like that....

Armadillomaster

Spectator
Reaction score
Lol, Hi brawler. Anyways, I dont have screenshots of him out of the arena, But i was there and saw him out of it! It was pretty cool.

Brawlers9901

Spectator
Reaction score
There :p, I just recorded it!
it were PURE luck, as I were stuck in a hole, trying to get out, I had a boat in my inv, wth should I do XD?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci