• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fix MCSG

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand that I'm just talking about potential player base but you seem to think that an extra 700 players wouldn't mean anything

I beg to differ
Chads Company (Aftertec)

US MCGAMER

True when the servers are not broken
US Server is hosted in Arizona ^ Everyone's known that for the past 4 years lol

Last edited:

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
Servers are hosted in Arizona ^ Everyone's known that for the past 4 years lol
You sure?

My normal ping to MCGamer US is 150 to 170, and i just did a ping test to to Arizona 210

Last edited:

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I understand that I'm just talking about potential player base but you seem to think that an extra 700 players wouldn't mean anything

I beg to differ
Chads Company (Aftertec)

US MCGAMER

True when the servers are not broken
The IP information shows the registered owner's information, not the IP information itself. aftertec owns the IP block, yes, but if you were to do a traceroute to the US servers, you'd see that they're hosted in Phoenix.

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
The IP information shows the registered owner's information, not the IP information itself. aftertec owns the IP block, yes, but if you were to do a traceroute to the US servers, you'd see that they're hosted in Phoenix.
Then why wouldnt they do this for eu.mcgamer.net?

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I think if, as a community we demand this stuff, we can get a change.
This is positive wishful thinking. It's nice that you think that but the "community" has done this for at least a year now and nothing has happened. Every staff member is aware of the problems but unless Chad either a) invests some time/money to fix things or b) sells the network to someone who can, nothing will truly change. All significant changes require Chad, and without him nothing will happen aside from making a big storm on the forums for the mods and admins to manage

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci