• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to do well at MCSG in game.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Heeeeeeey!

So your having trouble winning?
Then get chilled sit back and relax and let me tell you...

So first. The game is to be the last tribute (Player) alive.
To do so you have to find crates (chests) and fight.

The arena.
The arena is a very dangerous place. Stay hidden if you don't feel prepared to fight.
All the tributes will want your items and getting it puts your life at risk.
Chests are all over the arena.
You can find them in simple places. Just look around and stay alert.

Different chests??

Tier1. They have simple items like cooked food. Leather armour and some materials for arrows (so you can get your katniss on)

Tier2. These are the best chests to find currently.
These are a lot harder to find. You can find these in places with: parkour,mazes,traps and puzzles.
But don't get to cocky. Greed can kill you.

Tier 3
These are unknown currently but they are being added. There will be EXTREMELY powerful items in them!

Teaming

Teaming is great for a kickstart. Team with friends.
NEVER Team without Skype or team speak
They could kill you which can be Really annoying

The cornucopia.
This is where you start at the beginning.
This is where all the special chests are.
Run to it! Even if you get a raw pork chop.

Now it's time to run. Don't just hang around corn. Take cover to the wave of people fighting. Its a bloodbath. If you grab a sword then kill people if not run!

Refill.

After 17 minutes of the game left the chests will restock. Go to corn before any one else! This is the best place to get items. If you read about the tier 2s you should know what I'm talking about. All the chests in corn are tier 2.

Deathmatch

If you have made it this far then congratulations!
This is where every thing you have done through out the game counts. This is your chance.
Death match is where you kill the remaining tributes to win. But don't run of to far or you get struck by lighting which will kill you .

So here we go!
If you liked this thread then leave a comment down below!

Thank you! See you

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
I moved it to the correct place(beginning tutorials) also I left a re-direct for a day so people know where it went.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci