• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how join a server say it please!!!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is quite simple! All you do is open up your Minecraft homepage. There will be a button called "Multiplayer". In Multiplayer, there will be another button called "Join server". Then it will ask you to type the server IP you want to join. What you type to join the server is us.mcgamer.net

However, you can do it with different regions, such as:
eu.mcgamer.net
ca.mcgamer.net
au.mcgamer.net

Hopefully this has helped you out, have a nice day! :)

Sanderisthebest

Spectator
Reaction score
euhm... no it helped me not how i do that without minecraft account and on survival games not on minecraft!

Sanderisthebest

Spectator
Reaction score
and there's no join server in the lobby of servers from surival games for me then:confused::confused:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and there's no join server in the lobby of servers from surival games for me then:confused::confused:
I see! Now we found the problem! You seem to have already connected to the MCGamer network, of course meaning it had lead you to a hub, I assume you will have a compass within your hotbar, right-click it and it will show different gamemodes, click the bow, which is survival games, that will lead you to a place with a lot of signs. There, you can click a sign and it'll lead you to a game. :)

Sanderisthebest

Spectator
Reaction score
oh... now i see the problem i must first buy it oops!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:and my mom dont do that! i failed in my life!:(:(:(

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i dont have any bit of minecraft ok?
Sanders, in order to play Survival Games on the MCGamer Network you must buy a Minecraft Account. The MC account is 27 US Dollars I believe and is relatively cheap for how much the game offers. After that you can then follow Miner's post above on how to join the Netowork and play.

Sanderisthebest

Spectator
Reaction score
Sanders, in order to play Survival Games on the MCGamer Network you must buy a Minecraft Account. The MC account is 27 US Dollars I believe and is relatively cheap for how much the game offers. After that you can then follow Miner's post above on how to join the Netowork and play.
ok two things i cant buy it purchase button is stuck and i come from belguim not usa!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Adding on to cadecranda his post, in case you live in Flanders. :)

Om op onze servers te kunnen spelen, zal je een Minecraft account moeten aanmaken en kopen, wat je hier kan doen:
https://minecraft.net/store/minecraft

Nadat je het account hebt gekocht, log in en start het spel. Druk nu op "Server toevoegen".

Je kan op eender welke Regio spelen, of het nu de Verenigde Staten, Canada, Europa of Australië is. Ik raad je wel aan om op de Europese servers the spelen aangezien je in België woont.

Geef dit IP in: eu.mcgamer.net

Klik nu op "Gereed"

Selecteer nu de server in je server lijst en klik op "Server bezoeken".

Je zou je nu op onze server moeten bevinden. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci