• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How does Solo SG Clans Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I hope you are joking.
We made a server where you can't find teams and you think that there will be clans there too?
Also, how will you know your nickname? How will you write the lineup? How will you know the players of the other clan?

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope you are joking.
We made a server where you can't find teams and you think that there will be clans there too?
Also, how will you know your nickname? How will you write the lineup? How will you know the players of the other clan?
Shots fired

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
As said above there are not going to be clans for Solo SG. That defeats the whole objective of it. The idea is it's a game mode where you play solo not with a clan. Just play regular SG if you want to do clan wars. QA:TL?

J

Jojo

As said above there are not going to be clans for Solo SG. That defeats the whole objective of it. The idea is it's a game mode where you play solo not with a clan. Just play regular SG if you want to do clan wars. QA:TL?
^^^ Thank you Tjdriver!
QA | TL
If you have any further questions please dm me. Have a nice day! :)

Reactions: Tom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci