• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello MCSG! I am Santa!

SantaClause

Experienced
Reaction score
Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me. I've been an awful good girl, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight! Santa baby, a '54 convertible, too, light blue. Well I'll wait up for you, dear, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Think of all the fun I've missed, think of all the boys I haven't kissed. Next year I could be just as good, if you check off my Christmas list...

Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot. I've been an angel all year, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. Santa, honey, there's one more thing I really do need, the deed to a platinum mine, santa honey, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffany's. I really do believe in you, let's see if you believe in me

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing; a ring and I don't mean on the phone, santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight.
Merry Chadmas, Lulu!
Thanks my dear.

Leave my little dear alone, also, Santa could you please pick me up a cake from the Lobby Games. One of the elves is really hungry.
kk bb

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's a couple thousand years old! AND NO HES NOT FOR SALE

That doesn't include prostitution Mister! I might just put you on the naughty list for that one!
1v1 me sg 4 axes only ill wreck u m8 i swear on mi llama pet ill knck dat grin of ur face m8 i swear

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like your 4 finest female elves to use as slaves for certain things, like brushing my teeth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci