• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello MCSG! I am Santa!

L

Lululioness

Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me. I've been an awful good girl, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight! Santa baby, a '54 convertible, too, light blue. Well I'll wait up for you, dear, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Think of all the fun I've missed, think of all the boys I haven't kissed. Next year I could be just as good, if you check off my Christmas list...

Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot. I've been an angel all year, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. Santa, honey, there's one more thing I really do need, the deed to a platinum mine, santa honey, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffany's. I really do believe in you, let's see if you believe in me

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing; a ring and I don't mean on the phone, santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me. I've been an awful good girl, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight! Santa baby, a '54 convertible, too, light blue. Well I'll wait up for you, dear, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Think of all the fun I've missed, think of all the boys I haven't kissed. Next year I could be just as good, if you check off my Christmas list...

Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot. I've been an angel all year, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. Santa, honey, there's one more thing I really do need, the deed to a platinum mine, santa honey, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffany's. I really do believe in you, let's see if you believe in me

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing; a ring and I don't mean on the phone, santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight.
#LuluForOpenMicNight :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci