• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SKYWARS Glace - 12 Players

Would you guys like to see this map?

• Yes!

• There could be improvements (if so leave a comment)

• No, I do not like it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forgiven

Diamond
Reaction score
>>Details About The Map Glace<<
- 4 Spawn Chests
- 3 Spawn Island Chests
- Suited For 12-Players
- 81 Block Radius

>>Builders<<
- Forgiven
- Acespads
- Santsuh
- Selecting (SP0RES)

>>Screenshots Of The Map<<
- http://imgur.com/a/X2npu

>>Download Of The Map<<
- http://www.mediafire.com/download/qoury7wgxm14zs4/Blizzard.zip

We, Forgiven, SP0RES, Santsuh & Acespads, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this we understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of our map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from the MCSG servers. The MCGamer staff has full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map has a rather basic concept, that I have seen amongst many map submitted throughout the Minecraft network. I believe the map has potential but, it could do with a bit of work, possibly add structures to the centre and make the islands a little further apart?

Aside from my criticism, nice work guys, I hope to see more builds produced by you.

Spores

Spectator
Reaction score
The map has a rather basic concept, that I have seen amongst many map submitted throughout the Minecraft network. I believe the map has potential but, it could do with a bit of work, possibly add structures to the centre and make the islands a little further apart?

Aside from my criticism, nice work guys, I hope to see more builds produced by you.
Thank you for your feedback, Much appreciated:)

Forgiven

Diamond
Reaction score

Thanks for the feedback, I can see what you are coming from :)

Dyl

Career
Reaction score

what maps did you make mr pro builder

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
what maps did you make mr pro builder
I would never call myself a "pro builder", but I have worked on many different maps. Such as Winter Haven and Section Six. I am also the Main builder of the Lobby currently in use for SG and Skywars c:

Ohh and I'm also one of the longest standing Admins at Team Elite, and to top it off I've been working on a rather "Good" map for the last 9 Months. Every block is hand placed by myself and 1 or 2 helping hands. (Besides Terraforming)

I also planned ever single successful commission for Team Elite, including works for MCGamer and Multicube.

Not a "Pro", just experienced.

Ohh and who are you? c;

Last edited:

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
I would never call myself a "pro builder", but I have worked on many different maps. Such as Winter Haven and Section Six. I am also the Main builder of the Lobby currently in use for SG and Skywars c:

Ohh and I'm also one of the longest standing Admins at Team Elite, and to top it off I've been working on a rather "Good" map for the last 9 Months. Every block is hand placed by myself and 1 or 2 helping hands. (Besides Terraforming)

I also planned ever single successful commission for Team Elite, including works for MCGamer and Multicube.

Not a "Pro", just experienced.

Ohh and who are you? c;
someone who can whoop ur ass in pvp and is known in the clan community c;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci